Camping or Beach?

Faelynn

Ok so it's summer of course well I am wondering what is the best summer activity going to the beach or going camping.

For me and my family it's always going camping lol. We go up into the mountains in Arkansas and camp out near a lake that is pretty well hidden lol.

• Like 3

I gotta say I would rather be somewhere with lots of nsow,  I hate the summer time.   I love SNOW!!!!  Sledding ,   christmas trees,  oh I just cant get enough. 

Beach for sure, the weather here is super hot! 100 to 110 F.  :onion-head52:

So escaping from this hell to a nice beach with my family is a must  every summer!.

This is one of the creeks we camp by when we go up into the mountains, even in summer the high only gets about 85. Also the creeks are mountain fed so they are very cool year round. Why go to the beach with all that sand when you can camp out by a creek and listen to the falls lol.

camp.jpg

7 hours ago, Virec said:

I gotta say I would rather be somewhere with lots of nsow,  I hate the summer time.   I love SNOW!!!!  Sledding ,   christmas trees,  oh I just cant get enough. 

Also snow is evil, just saying give me warm places year round lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Faelynn said:

Also snow is evil, just saying give me warm places year round lol.

Living with 6 months of winter a year, can confirm. Also camping for me, because I like the wild.

For me beach and swiming all day.

I really don't like camping nor i find it interesting or fun at all (also tons of mosquitoes and i'm arachnophobic so) but hiking is something i like to do from time to time and where i live, there are tons of beautiful trails to do. The only problem with hiking here, are the high temperatures on summer, which can make it an unpleaseant experience, at least for me.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1