Happy Hours

Larva

well the issue is that when a item increase more then the value 1/1 server dont recognize the value and it just dont drop

we are trying to include a checker code, when item drop increase more then 100% (1/1) e.g 160% the code with lower the drop

to 100%(1/1) so it can drop, but we haven't have luck LOL.

My opinion is if the items are more than 33% sure to drop than im assuming they are pretty easy to get outside of the happy hours.

Whats the problem with them not dropping for 3 hours?

thats not the problem sunny as i see the post from larva the problem is that changes the drop table to minus somthing or something like that so the problem is not the drop rate of the items its the drop rate of the whole server xD

hey larva si tenes el codigo para poder ver eso talves te podria ayudar

• 2 weeks later...

This "idea" definitely doesn't look familiar at all.

there's no need to flame , i clearly sited the help of choko , he is the original creator of this code.

even tho i did a few changes, if some one will have to complain will be choko, but he pass me the code

so i dont c any problem here.

im guessing the bugs are still being worked out of the code for happy hours?

yeah ,we probably decist and se the drops to x2 =\ instance of x3

yeah ,we probably decist and se the drops to x2 =\ instance of x3

I don't think anyone would complain about x2 drop rate increase, after all something is better than nothing. Do you have any idea when this x2 drop rate will begin?

I don't think anyone would complain about x2 drop rate increase, after all something is better than nothing. Do you have any idea when this x2 drop rate will begin?

not yet.