Happy Hours

Larva

Happy Hours in Ultima

a new system in server.

ok ill be brief in this. what is happy hours.. basically during 3 hours of the day the ship will set with drops x3

this is an automated system, (well semi automatic, GM still need to jump in ship to turn on the event) but ship will set drop x3 and will put back to

normal after 3 hours.

also this system will announce every 30 minutes, how many minutes left for the end of the happy hours.

also will change the lobby to cherry blossoms trees with the red/white stripes flag. when happy hours ends the lobby will be return to normally by it self.

as you can c in the following pictures.

Happy hours will be schedule. from NOW ON EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY AT 1PM ending at 4pm (server time), this IS the schedule until we said otherwise.

here you can see the lobby and the first announce.

post-2-089736000 1296280284_thumb.jpg

here the first announce showing how minutes left for happy hours.

post-2-048881000 1296280304_thumb.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Hours in Ultima

un nuevo sistema en el Server.

Ok seré breve. que es happy hours.. basicamente durante 3 horas del dia el ship pondra los drops a x3

esto es un sistema automatizado (bueno semi, por que el GM tiene que prender el happy hours entrado al ship) pero el ship pondrá los drops a x3

y los regresara a la normalidad cuando hayan transcurrido las 3 horas.

también el sistema anunciara automáticamente cada 30 minutos, cuantos minutos restan de happy hours.

también el sistema cambiara el lobby a los cherry blossoms trees with con rojo/blanco rallas bandera. cuando happy hours termine el lobby regresara a la normalidad por si solo.

dejo fotos de muestra.

Happy hours tendrá un horario. a partir DE AHORA EN ADELANTE, todos los LUNES Y JUEVES de 1PM terminando a 4PM (server time), este es el horario

hasta que se diga lo contrario.

aquí pueden ver el lobby y el primer anuncio indicando que inicia.

post-2-089736000 1296280284_thumb.jpg

aquí el primer anuncio mostrando cuanto tiempo resta.

post-2-048881000 1296280304_thumb.jpg

thanks to choko for the help.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 11

ok entonces

Gannon te conseguire un weedding :P

(Larva no podemos acer download)

(Ahora que veo mejor, son muchos quantos dias larva? 2 o 4 dias por semana? D:)

Edited by SunnyD

ok entonces

Gannon te conseguire un weedding :P

(Larva no podemos acer download)

(Ahora que veo mejor, son muchos quantos dias larva? 2 o 4 dias por semana? D:)

solved. son 2 dias a la semana.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

Ahh I barely play on those days because of Fire & EMS meetings and classes. But oh well just means I got to work a lil harder. Which there is nothing wrong with.

Awesome update thanks Larva!!! ^_^

edit: spelling error >_<

Edited by Kiryu13

I think it's an awesome idea. One thing is that I was on yesterday at 1pm but nothing happened or Happy Hour didn't start. I was wondering if it's like pacific time eastern time etc. I know there are plenty of people from different parts of the US and other counties so I just want to get a fix on the time frame. Anyways have a good one and keep it real.

I think it's an awesome idea. One thing is that I was on yesterday at 1pm but nothing happened or Happy Hour didn't start. I was wondering if it's like pacific time eastern time etc. I know there are plenty of people from different parts of the US and other counties so I just want to get a fix on the time frame. Anyways have a good one and keep it real.

It never even started yesterday.