Need Advice on character

QuietWithoutYou

So, I just hit level 100 on my huney :3
I just am not sure where I should be improving my set up. I have a few PD's to spend

I'm mostly running on a +50 vivi with 35% hit
and don't have much else to suit me, a dragon slayer for AoE but I'm not really a fan..

Currently running a custom frame v.00 and secret gear, along with lvl 20 S/D/J/Z/R
Where should I go for for more gear? 
Was thinking Kroe's sweater or BOVN
I also saw someone run a Sue's Coat with Cat ears for supportive gameplay which I like, I mained FoNey
Thank you for the help

If you can get a decent crimson sword (Red Sword combined with chromatic orb) that would be really good. 50 hit Charge Mechs would also be helpful. As for Armor I believe crimson armor would be better, super easy drop ep4. Grab an adept with your PDs and get a SMARTLINK.

Sue's Coat is some of the best armor for Huneys,(and is exclusive to them to boot) try to get your hands on one if possible.

Another good sword to get her is a Flowen's Sword, 3084 model, the only one with the spirit special.

Until you can get your hands on a Excal or even a TJS, it's a great mid-game sword.

If you need help with that one, let me know, Trigunman, my RAmar is a Yellowboze, he can help you find one.  :onion-head11:

Above all, hope this helps, good hunting and good journey!

• Like 2