Thank you for Happy Hour

Tots teacher, I am finished my home work from last week. I am almost down with the perfected DM skill set. I have got good enough to pull off 1 to 2 DM shots in a row. It will get faster when I finally find a battle unit. 

It still takes times to switch weapons through the equip menu, but when I do, I promise to take out frozen shooter (ranger’s best weapon) and freeze shot every enemy in the room one at a time, especially the ones my team mates are currently targeting/almost killed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

Tots teacher, I am finished my home work from last week. I am almost down with the perfected DM skill set. I have got good enough to pull off 1 to 2 DM shots in a row. It will get faster when I finally find a battle unit. 

It still takes times to switch weapons through the equip menu, but when I do, I promise to take out frozen shooter (ranger’s best weapon) and freeze shot every enemy in the room one at a time, especially the ones my team mates are currently targeting/almost killed. 

So PROUD of my students.

• Like 1