Thank you for Happy Hour

I just wanna take this time to thank all of the GM's and @Larva for giving us 3 Happy Hours' back to back to back a few days ago. We were able to hunt these amazing Summer Event items with our teammates and friends in the Ultima community and have fun hunting during Happy Hour. I don't complain too much on this server because I know ya'll work hard and do the best ya'll can to give us new content  on every event and I know ya'll have real lives outside of Ultima and I'm grateful to be able to play a game that's 20 years old and one of my favorite games that we're keeping alive. I like to hunt and have fun and I really don't comment too much on these topics because I understand all GM's cannot be on here 24/7 and I'm thankful that ya'll help us with any questions we need answered and/or redeeming donation tickets to increase the attributes and hit on our weapon when ya'll on here. I wanted to acknowledge the GM staff in Ultima community of all the hard work ya'll put in and the help we need in Ultima community is greatly appreciated. Again thank you Ultima GM staff for everything ya'll do for us on this server and making it a great community. :)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Dw 1

Thanks for being considerate of us over in the UK / EU. 9pm BST happy hours are awesome.

• Like 5

Good morning, 

I remember this fateful day like it was yesterday.

I extend my gratitude also as I was working the first two HH’s, and driving home as the 2nd was finished. I logged on after I got home and already had missed 3 minutes of the third HH.

Greenill Epsilon dropped a CB those hours

pepperidge farms remembers 

• Like 4

I remember this day. It was the day I found my first PGF, it came at a cost but it was for the good of the DM. I am now officially a DM spammer and will cause as much DMC as possible. Have a great day!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

I remember this day. It was the day I found my first PGF, it came at a cost but it was for the good of the DM. I am now officially a DM spammer and will cause as much DMC as possible. Have a great day!

Welcome to the club. Tots teaches lessons on skill-less DM spamming on Tuesdays and every other Thursday.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

Welcome to the club. Tots teaches lessons on skill-less DM spamming on Tuesdays and every other Thursday.

Yeah all he does is spam DM and go AFK. He enters PD shops, looks then says "NO" and vanishes. He also uses frozen shooter special over and over to cause major DMC.

Edited by C01D1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

@C01D1 I think I can pencil you in on next Tuesday's DM spam workshop entitled "Spam Hacks: How to Maximize DMC and Look Stylish While Doing It"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Yeah all he does is spam DM and go AFK. He enters PD shops, looks then says "NO" and vanishes. He also uses frozen shooter special over and over to cause major DMC.

Don't forget how I intentionally set off ALL the laser fences in CCA/tower so that the DF HUs die

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RocketTots said:

Don't forget how I intentionally set off ALL the laser fences in CCA/tower so that the DF HUs die

This is why you are the teacher, taking notes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1