¿Cual es tu evento favorito en Pso? / What is your favorite event in Pso?

Spanish: Hola, me llamo Richard, pero otros me dicen Rich, y mi nombre artístico de ilustrador es Richjr. Bueno, mi evento favorito es el Halloween, considero que es agradable y divertido, ademas de que las decoraciones en el juego son buenas, y me encanta cuando sale las calabazas moviéndose un lado para el otro.

English: Hello, my name is Richard, but others tell me Rich, and my artistic name is Richjr. Well, my favorite event is Halloween, I think it's nice and fun, besides that the decorations in the game are good, and I love when the pumpkins come out moving one side to the other.

• Like 1

hace 35 minutos, Lipelis dijo:

During Anniversary and Christmas event;
That feel during the final screen when you have defeated a boss and wait for the drop to appear (or not)
is just the best feeling in my opinion

Interesting also Christmas is great. Thanks for comment. :D

• Like 1

Once you have everything all the event kind of blend together :cr-floating:

I dunno mine used to be Summer since that was my main money maker but now any event that's not just spamming for one drop over and over again is fine with me.

• Like 1

hace 35 minutos, Emewn dijo:

Xmas, because after never finding PGF I'm forced to find new hope.

If Christmas is very cool. We are all waiting for that good event, I suppose. Thanks for comment.

• Like 1

hace 34 minutos, mudkipzjm dijo:

Once you have everything all the event kind of blend together :cr-floating:

I dunno mine used to be Summer since that was my main money maker but now any event that's not just spamming for one drop over and over again is fine with me.

I think the same as long as the event is fun and great, everything will be fine. Thanks for commenting bro.

My favourite event is probably summer, Triforce event isn't bad. Christmas just becomes about PGF so it becomes a bit boring and RT isn't too fun.

4 minutes ago, RIPBenny said:

anniversary event so i can run more pod

Why would you willingly play EP4?

35 minutes ago, Zabby said:

My favourite event is probably summer, Triforce event isn't bad. Christmas just becomes about PGF so it becomes a bit boring and RT isn't too fun.

Why would you willingly play EP4?

for anniversary event

Christmas event cause not only does pgf drop but so many other fun items all over the place 

• Like 2