Thoughts on Serene Swan and Impending Nerf

Title. What are your thoughts on this new weapon, the fact that it's likely about to be nerfed into the ground, and from what I've seen the drop rate nerfed too. 

Trolls welcome and encouraged.

• Like 9

What weapon? You mean the one that never drops? Go ahead nerf it might effect 5 people by events end. In fact nerf the drop rates even further and give it charge special and +50 to all stats. Also it should require PGF to be equipped in your MAG slot and at least 500 DTs in your forum account. People still play this??

35im52.jpg

• Like 8

If they're gonna nerf this, they should go ahead and nerf Psycho Ravens while they're at it, since they're just as OP.

• Like 7

A single target handgun will never break the game no matter how OP it may look on paper. Ive been using it and the only thing i find needs a nerf is probably the rifle range, other than that the weapon is fine. Its not gamebreaking or anything like "omg this weapon does EVERYTHING", sure its a good handgun but thats all it is. If it receives a class usability nerf and its only usable by females the weapon could stay exactly as it is except maybe the rifle range. This is because out of all the ladies in the game the only one who will actually use it is hucaseal as everyone else has better options or their atp is too low to use it effectively (specially if it receives an atp nerf)

If its gona get nerf into oblivion anyway then make it so bad that it doesnt replace Last swan. That way i dont have to waste DTs on this too.

Edited by Kraven202
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, EDEN said:

Title. What are your thoughts on this new weapon, the fact that it's likely about to be nerfed into the ground, and from what I've seen the drop rate nerfed too. 

Trolls welcome and encouraged.

You don't even play PSO

• Like 2

It's a hard enough drop as it is, the weapon is not game-breaking. The only thing that maybe should change is what classes can equip or the rifle range. 

• Like 1

I'm against nerfing the Serene Swan. In fact, in my opinion this is potentially the best creation ever made for our server.

It is a beautiful (kudos to the person who did the skin for it) and a very funny weapon to use, it is nothing that breaks the playability, actually, it is quite the opposite, it gives a nice touch to the gameplay.

Its power comes from the character ATP itself, and is very dependant from buffs/debuffs (Shifta/Zalure) to shred the enemies. Otherwise, it is as strong as a blank Yasminkov 9000M.

On my humble opinion, I think Serene Swan should stay as it is.

Also, here are some wise words from a great sorcerer:

f01OFsu.png

"𝓘𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓲𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝔁 𝓲𝓽"
- Gran Sorcerer

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 10

imo, serene swan, should be restricted by classes, by that i mean, avaible jst for HUcaseal, and FO.

Edited by 3Psy
  • Like 2

Friends, InternetCountry(Wo)Men, and PSOites,

Lend me your ear, i came to praise Serene Swan  not to bury it

The Nerf that ones do lives after them

The Devils is oft interred with the Rifle Range

So let it be with Serene

The Nobles Hath told you Serene was ambitious.

If it were so, it was a grievous fault,

And grievously hath Swan answered it.

Here, under leave of Hucast and the rest—

For Hucast is an honorable man;

So are they all, all honorable men and women—

Come I to speak in Serene’s funeral.

She was my friend, faithful and just to me.

But Nobles says she was ambitious,

And Nobles are honorable man and women.

They hath brought many weapons home to PSO

Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill

TL DR-  I like the gun xD

please don nerf toooo bad

• Like 7

It should be restricted to females, and HUmar and FOmar. 

It should lose rifle range.

That should make it a useful piece of kit for those classes, but nothing game breaking.

• Like 2

it already lost demon. it's already enough. just change the classes requierment.  this weapon just need to be used by HUcaseal and FO. stop being focus on the RA classes and Hucasst dmg pool.

better stop putting prototypes on the server, at least until they think it's the end product.
What is the purpose of putting things to change afterwards and create confusion for the community?
Next time think before launching things on the server.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2