Summer Event Player Made Drop Table 2019 Over!

Kikori

I've been doing Mysteries of the Void hunting Serene Swan on Skyly with some luck.

Also great job on the drop table! If this is your first one then you totally nailed it. 

• Like 1

Updated to this point. Given the nature of the drops, I have to wonder. Anyone so far able to confirm Panzer Faust from Purplenum? That would make a Baranz and Chaos Sorcerer heavy run ideal for Swan farming.

10 hours ago, Dutch Ride said:

Also great job on the drop table! If this is your first one then you totally nailed it. 

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Kikori said:

Then all we need is a quest that has a good, high count for both Sorcerers and Baranz! :onion-head72:

Mysteries of the void does this very well :)

So... Since nobody posted this yet:

Serene Swan:

96743872_SemTtulo.thumb.jpg.cd290c120495926f2319ca9b4b7fa1ef.jpg 

General Description: Looks like Last Swan, but blue (big shout out to @Noob Saibot for this really cool skin). Rifle range, Fires 4 shoots per attack and it's not a female exclusive.

Requirement: 170 ATA

ATP: +15 ( doubt it's variable, but since i haven't found another for comparison, i'm not fully sure for now )

ATA: +37

Max Grind: +80 making it a 175 ATP weapon

Special: Devil

Tech Boosts: ???

Equipable by: RAcast, HUcast, FOmarl (haven't tried other classes, since the server is kinda slow right now)

Combinations: Still haven't tried to combine the weapon with any other item, but most likely not upgradable.

I know this might not be the place to post this, but at least everyone will see it here. Any errors or additional information that you would like to share about the weapon, just let me know that i'll edit the post asap.

Enjoy and good luck on your hunts!

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 9

I'm quite certain the Serene Swan fires 4 bullets per attack, not 3. For the brief moment I was able to test a friend's it appeared to be 4.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Wavebuster said:

I'm quite certain the Serene Swan fires 4 bullets per attack, not 3. For the brief moment I was able to test a friend's it appeared to be 4.

You're absolutely right. Well observed. I dunno how didn't check that. Thanks for the information, i'll edit my post.