Thoughts on the new vet system?

I didn’t realize they even changed it until y’all started spamming to get there. I think it should really just be how it was before and be based on time. It’s surprising to me that the post count is only 150 for this new way though. That’s low enough to get away with spamming. I think it’d be cool to see a total rework. A lot of other games give out titles and different things based on time since joining. 

• Like 1

I never knew what the original requirement was to start with, really. I always thought it was a hand-picked crew of people experienced in the game, like people you could say "Gold name? They'll be one with good advice" to ask in chatbox or something. If it's gone from longevity of the account to amount of posts, both seem pretty unreliable as far as actually being a veteran of the game go.

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2019 at 7:31 AM, Kikori said:

I never knew what the original requirement was to start with, really. I always thought it was a hand-picked crew of people experienced in the game, like people you could say "Gold name? They'll be one with good advice" to ask in chatbox or something. If it's gone from longevity of the account to amount of posts, both seem pretty unreliable as far as actually being a veteran of the game go.

It was based in time register of the account 4 years. And its automatic system. So all account with life of 4 years including accounts with 0 post, never visited before, was automatically a veteran, no matter if the account didn't even ever login. So we change to check for post count at least this time the accounts has to be bit active.