How many dads do you have?

RIPBenny

Hey everyone! As you may or may not already know, I am a big dad person. I like all kinds of dads. I sometimes engage in the study of dads and the effects of dads on the human psyche. Recently I've had an interest in surveying the number of dads people have. So how many dads do you have? I'm looking forward to seeing some great responses!

To start off, I have 2 dads, but sometimes 3.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

I have 1 dad and 1 grand dad

I'm the same, we have the traditional old school setup. 

Could you share your thoughts on this? And how it affects me and norton. @RIPBenny

• Like 2

I have anywhere between 2 and 5 dads depending on the day and my mood. It seems as though 2 dads is the optimal amount of dads, but exceeding that number of dads isn't detrimental.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

I have 1 dad and 1 grand dad

52 minutes ago, Zabby said:

I'm the same, we have the traditional old school setup. 

Could you share your thoughts on this? And how it affects me and norton. @RIPBenny

Ah yes, you guys are vanilla dadded. It's not a bad thing. It's hard to pull too much information from your dad situations because you guys are part of the overwhelmingly majority. I expect most people have 1 single and and 1 or 2 grand dads. These people are generally straightforward and down to earth people.There is also a high amount of variance in this group, so I would need a bit more data to make a solid analyses of your psyche and how your dad affects it.

54 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I have anywhere between 2 and 5 dads depending on the day and my mood. It seems as though 2 dads is the optimal amount of dads, but exceeding that number of dads isn't detrimental.

My man,  imo 2 dads is a very solid number of dads. Seems like you really know what you're talking about. I've never had 5 dads, but I'm sure it's a lot of fun!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RIPBenny said:

Ah yes, you guys are vanilla dadded. It's not a bad thing. It's hard to pull too much information from your dad situations because you guys are part of the overwhelmingly majority. I expect most people have 1 single and and 1 or 2 grand dads. These people are generally straightforward and down to earth people.There is also a high amount of variance in this group, so I would need a bit more data to make a solid analyses of your psyche and how your dad affects it.

Ah that's a shame, I was hoping you'd have some information on us since you've known us for some years now

3 minutes ago, RIPBenny said:

Well, dads can sometimes be a very personal subject

What about your thoughts on me, based on the knowledge you already have of me

40 minutes ago, Zabby said:

What about your thoughts on me, based on the knowledge you already have of me

Good thoughts, my tea drinking brother 😊

Edited by RIPBenny

i have a single dad with no grand dads but my brothers have a dad and a step dad so idk