Saturday Morning Traditions?

Faelynn

2 hours ago, RIPBenny said:

Ah yes, the Blurred Day Paradox.

I think it would be tough for just 2 lads on the psobb ultima forums to make a significant difference. But 'ultima'tely I think we must start by first being the change that we wish to see. Every little bit helps. 

Here's what I propose we do. We need to start creating and distributing propaganda and lobby with the senate to create more leniency and sway the public opinion on the punishment of our children. Back in my dad's day, you would get a solid beating to set you straight if you misbehaved in school. Where did that go? We need our fathers and community leaders to govern over us with an unwavering steel fist. 

I said that to say this: if my dad administers me a nice beating in the morning if I don't wake up at 6 AM sharp, you can be darn sure I'll be getting up that morning. This is the best solution I can think of, it's really foolproof. Today's children and young adults are plagued with what I like to call "Snowflake Syndrome". But you know, nothing is special anymore if everything is special. And we need to enforce a powerful mentality to help heal our nations.

I propose we bring back dad's beatings. However, I'm open to discuss other suggestion if anyone has a solid approach to this conundrum. Together, let's make our mornings mornings again.

I would just like to take a moment to say that I showed my dad this post and he agreed with it 100%