can't redownload launcher or installer

i was going to try again just now only malwarebyte is doing everything it can to stop me from downloading either of these things here. apparently you guys have a trojan or something in your files and malwarebytes won't even let the download links for them work at all.

while virustotal has a 21/69 result for the launcher.exe for pretty much the same reason. trojan/malware/etc..

ok, got the launcher to download annnd... it still crashes upon startup every single time no matter what i do. here, i'll include the error logs from after these attempts. *snirk* >.> as if this'll help any...

error.log generic.log spec.log

here's my actual system specs. dxdiag and...

windows 10 home

intel(R) core(TM) is-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
64-bit, x64-based processor

DxDiag.txt

Edited by treos99

Have you tried to set a lower resolution in the Launcher options?

yep, 640x480, 32-bit color, windowed, with v-sync ticked... game window comes up with a blank black screen for a few seconds then goes away.

it at least made it to the sega/sonic team logos before crashing last time i tried but this time it's not even making it that far.

just checked and set the entire folder to malwarebytes exclusion list to be sure and it doesn't seem to be a case of av eating needed files.