ok, this just flat out isn't working at all.

never played this game before so i went looking for a private server but after registering > downloading > installing > updating... it gets to the "SEGA Sonic Team" logo screen then crashes no matter what i try.

windows 10 and i have no idea what's wrong. (don't you just LOVE it when games crash with no error message or ANYTHING to tell you what went wrong?)

edit: oh wait, there is a "log" folder but both the generic and error log files are blank text files while the "spec" log file says

Driver     :nvldumd.dll
Description:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
VendorID   :000010DE
DeviceID   :00001C02
SubSysID   :82FC103C
Revision   :000000A1

DEVICE     :HAL-HARD

Edited by treos99
1 hour ago, treos99 said:

never played this game before so i went looking for a private server but after registering > downloading > installing > updating... it gets to the "SEGA Sonic Team" logo screen then crashes no matter what i try.

windows 10 and i have no idea what's wrong. (don't you just LOVE it when games crash with no error message or ANYTHING to tell you what went wrong?)

edit: oh wait, there is a "log" folder but both the generic and error log files are blank text files while the "spec" log file says

Driver     :nvldumd.dll
Description:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
VendorID   :000010DE
DeviceID   :00001C02
SubSysID   :82FC103C
Revision   :000000A1

DEVICE     :HAL-HARD

Try running the game in windowed mode. I forget if Soly fixed it or not, but fullscreen is/was a common source of crashing on Windows 10.

• Like 1

mmm...nope, sorry but that was the first thing i tried (1600 x 900) since i know some older games have issues with fullscreen and higher resolutions.

i do find it odd that this game has a "word wrap" setting though. figured sega would've used a VWF font for the game. don't think i've seen that in a MMO before.