AUCTION > BKB SET

Virec

I would like to auction the set off without splitting the set.   I have spoken to several people over the past two weeks in regards to the value  of this set and got a range between 90-100 DTs for the set.   I got around 120 DTs into this set so I am taking a hit here :(

• BKB +80 [100/0/0/100|80]
  • BKB +80 [0/90/90/0|70]

Some of the items I am willing to accept for trade instead of DTs for these I have listed below:

• RR
  • Guardian Angel Costume
  • Centurion/Battle
  • Wedding Dress
  • Yas9k (Charge/Hit)

Opening BID:  65 DTs or 5 stacks of PDs

The Auction will end 1 week from today on 06/23/2019 at 2:00 pm EST.   

NOTE:  I reserve the right to cancel the auction sooner if the items im searching for are offered for the items being auctioned.

• Like 4

Seeing as no bids/ offers have come up in  the time frame of the Auction,  I will be extending this an additional week.  

Hopefully someone starts bidding on these.  :) 

7 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

I’ll offer 3 PS. 

Just wondering am I asking too much as a starting bid or what

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Virec said:

Just wondering am I asking too much as a starting bid or what

I don’t think that your asking to much I just don’t think bkb is near as useful anymore. Compared to blood tornado which you could probably obtain much easier. Bkb is good but it’s not really essential gear either. Which makes them hard to sell. Just my opinion tho

• Like 5

I don't think BKB was used because of the special, which is Devil (not very good compared to Demon)...
But yeah Blood Tornado outclassed BKB for that reason (It is Demon and very strong), plus, Bloody Art is very easy to get compared to MKB.

BKB was the strongest Double Saber on PSO, until Inferno Girasole was released. Girasoles are also much easier to get with good %s than MKB.

Anyways, all of those weapons are pretty much useless because Psycho Raven/Demon Mechguns are so much much better, easier and safer to use (since they are ranged)... For someone to care using them, they would need the double of ATP they currently have.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 4

Bkb with nice stats is still a good collectible considering its the strongest original melee single target weapon

I offer WD & RR

• Like 1