Be Honest

McLaughlin86

3 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

When no one was there to help run me through solo ROCT several hundred times, I am so glad to have @tereianne at my side. Although you don’t talk much, you are the best fomarl ever!  

Shout out also to @Cherry even though they are a racasael :P 

@fentanyl although you are a shithead with a bad name, you are my shithead and we could always use your freeze traps anyway! 

@divinora you have the ugliest symbol chats but are essential to my solo ROCTS! (Like a mascot) 

Thanks for everything guys! 

You just named all your other personalities.

• Haha 1

Jeez this thread got me in the feels seeing all these “retired” names coming up 😪

@radezz @LunaX @Sabrina @Lone Ranger @Shiva @nnorton44 @jezbuz @JanenbaDMS @mudkipzjm @Hawk4 @shunthanos @MadOrNah @thelionorion @TripleR @Moiy Sanchez

Man where to begin, it was a pleasure playing with everyone above!! And half of the “how we met” stories began because I knew someone else from the above list! Absolutely crazy how interconnected and welcoming it felt playing this game. I became so much more involved with the game because of of all these hilarious and kind people. Joining and then even leading clans like SpeedStar and Killswitch was awesome! made me really appreciate the relationships I had developed over the 2 years I played this game. Shout out to @radezz and @mudkipzjm for being with me for my first PGF drop ... still got that screenshot saved! And @LunaX @Shiva @Sabrina You guys were the best (my euro people while I was out there for half a year) idk if you still frequent the sub anymore but loved playing and getting to know you all. 

Lastly love seeing some of the guys still on. im Always welcomed and encouraged to jump right back in the mix, run some ROCT for good ole times sake lol. This place is full of absolute STUDS.

Dw

• Like 6

On 6/26/2019 at 11:43 PM, anthonyplays said:

Jeez this thread got me in the feels seeing all these “retired” names coming up 😪

@radezz @LunaX @Sabrina @Lone Ranger @Shiva @nnorton44 @jezbuz @JanenbaDMS @mudkipzjm @Hawk4 @shunthanos @MadOrNah @thelionorion @TripleR @Moiy Sanchez

Man where to begin, it was a pleasure playing with everyone above!! And half of the “how we met” stories began because I knew someone else from the above list! Absolutely crazy how interconnected and welcoming it felt playing this game. I became so much more involved with the game because of of all these hilarious and kind people. Joining and then even leading clans like SpeedStar and Killswitch was awesome! made me really appreciate the relationships I had developed over the 2 years I played this game. Shout out to @radezz and @mudkipzjm for being with me for my first PGF drop ... still got that screenshot saved! And @LunaX @Shiva @Sabrina You guys were the best (my euro people while I was out there for half a year) idk if you still frequent the sub anymore but loved playing and getting to know you all. 

Lastly love seeing some of the guys still on. im Always welcomed and encouraged to jump right back in the mix, run some ROCT for good ole times sake lol. This place is full of absolute STUDS.

Dw

Best of luck! Hope all goes well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@TheWhiiteWolf and I actually became friends playing this game, among others. Playing until 4 in the morning on weekends and occasionally after school on the GameCube. I've met a few people on the server who have been very generous and I haven't run into a single person yet that I have anything bad to say about. Love the community and I'm glad the game is being kept alive. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I have but one love and one love only on this server. And that is dw. dw has given me the strength to overcome all obstacles in this journey we call life. I will forever be grateful to Ultima for leading me unto a golden path whereby I was able to meet dw. And not only was I so blessed as to be touched by dw, I was given the sacred honor of spreading the passionate love and joy of dw to newer members of the server who had not yet been enlightened. Although I have not played for years, I always see a stranger say dw. Except they are no longer a stranger. They are with me. And with you reading this. And we are all one within the loving bosom of dw. 

Except @Patrick Bell for he is BANNED and it is permmanet and/or final.

• Like 3
  • Dw 1

• 2 weeks later...