Be Honest

McLaughlin86

22 minutes ago, Emewn said:

words 

I'm more impressed that, in a post of good feelings and thanking other members of the community, you manage to be hostile and talk about yourself.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Emewn said:

I'm full Dominican dude. Don't misunderstand.
My DNA comes from all over the world.

That isn't why I'm the realest nigga alive tho.
You wouldn't understand why I am the realest man alive.
Not everybody is meant to understand such a thing.

But that beside the point, you seem to dwell on the fact I refer to myself as a "nigga", but I have never said the word "nigger".
The word nigga is a thing the ghetto youth sometimes get drilled into their heads by their peers growing up in the hood of Lawrence Massachusetts.
While I have the DNA of all sorts of groups of people, I don't consider myself African American. I am the realest man alive. I don't rep any ethnicity, religion, nor people.

This is you admitting to engaging in racist speech. For people that are not black it is socially unacceptable to use either of these words. You're as oblivious as you are ignorant. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Are you serious lmao.
Y'all some negative ass people I swear.
This dude yeyy deadass dedicated his whole post to insulting two people on an honest & sincere post, but when I say anything about it, you're quick to point fingers at me, because Yeyy is your pal.

Well guess what. I was not being hostile nor was I being disrespectful to anybody, yet the same people always dislike, and reply to the things I say.

You know who you are. You show yourselves in all my dislikes.

Mudkips, Dutch Ride, Yeyy, Tinybits, Claire ect.
How about you leave me alone for once? 

Idk why it bothers you so much that I am the realest  alive.

If you haven't noticed yet, you folks have been nothing but annoying on purpose, and everybody here sees that shit. 
Y'all looking stupid as hell. Some bullies yo. Y'all get no respect from me. And I really don't care if you like me or not.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 6

8 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Idk why it bothers you so much that I am the realest nigga alive.

This doesn't bother me, because I honestly have no idea what it means. But if you could stop using the racial slurs, that would be nice.

Edited by Harvest
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

Could we stop the drama and stay on topic please?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just to make one thing clear @Emewn  IM THE REALEST NIGGA ALIVE lol

And to be honest here just to stay on topic , I hate @Dutch Ride , let’s hope we never cross paths ok 👌🏼 (still on topic “be honest”)  you guys can’t possibly live under a rock so much so that you believe the word “nigga” is used as racial slur . Quit acting as if you don’t know that . 

Couple years back I met @makaveli when he was a noob (don’t remember how we met ) but we did a lot of grinding together all the way up until his first pgf , he was my nigga for sure and vice versa good memories with that guy and his brother Levi. I had a very similar experience with @Lone Ranger after that, soge you my nigga. Before all that  way back when I had my first team I remember when @Fyrewolf5 joined the server as saith and he joined the team I thought he was a bit strange as if he thought highly of himself in terms of knowledge. We later moved on to join Shoutgus team Chosen Few where we did countless PODs for STA lol (I didn’t get one that year) but i really started to like the guy more when he was in PRO , he just became a lot more like able and just an all around nicer guy . Shout out to you again man . Of course can’t leave out @dmoney1969 he was my main  nigga always down for the grind . You’re all my niggas ❤️

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 4

This was a good post while it lasted, its gone to the dogs. It has become so vile in the forums that I think its best I just not visit them anymore. If you honestly believe "Nigga" is not offensive I question your judgment. However I am sure that even if you believe it to be correct it has absolutely no place in the forums for a old video game that peoples young kids actually play.

Edited by C01D1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Emewn said:

"I don't consider myself African American."

wew

Edited by yeyy

So I finally got time to write something about people I really like and I'm really thankful to. The list is so huge, I tried to not leave anyone out of it 😉

@R-78 <<( OK )
At first we used to troll each other but after a while we started to get along (even more trolling). For some reason I feel we have a lot in common, we chat a lot about many life experiences and what we did to deal with them. We also share the same type of humour, that is, being sadistic to people but at the same time, at the end we only want to help the community. She is always trying to help everyone on Ultima (equally) and I'm sure she would do more with more autonomy as a staff member. I'd like to thank her for making me become a better person in general.I also like like to thank her for all of the amazing quests she put a lot of effort to make for our community! Just a heads up, Saitama is not dead. 

@Zeldya It is hilarious when I remember how we started talking to each other XD  Didn't take much time until we became so close and started chatting almost daily. All I want her to know is that she is my very special friendo 💖

@Starlord One of my best truck friends... 🚚 🚛 🚜 ...and most humourous people from Ultima. It's amazing how he can troll without being offensive, he is a truly artist I confess.
Many probably doesn't recognize, but he is one of the most strategic players I know. Along with some other people here, he was one of the reasons that still makes me wish to play PSO:BB. Even though this is almost a "dead' game for me, he knows how to make it "challenging enough" hahah. He doesn't admit but he's also a item hoarder just like me and Saber+7 😉

@Saber +7 Being honest I didn't like him at first (jk) but when we started chatting/playing I noticed he was a cool guy that was always up for a challenge. If it wasn't because of him, I probably wouldn't know most of the persons that are now my great friends. He somehow made the community become what it is nowadays and put the Ultima discord in a good shape. Honestly I think he would be a good staff member, he had the power to communicate well and make things happen.

@Ford522 (a.k.a. JADE) Have you finished my mags?
For years I thought the SMW Hacking community was something isolated that only a bunch of nerds like me used to know hahahah. He also likes speedrunning old school games (just like him I really like classic stuff). He's a cool and humorous person and although I haven't played much with him so far, we always have a blast playing together.

@HUNTER_ A great HU/FO player with a lot of potential. He's just starting on Ultima but we already played a lot together. Always willing to hunt anything or some random time attack games, another good strategist player.

@Ricardo Gomes He's a retired player nowadays, but definitely the one that helped me the most to start my journey on Ultima. He was a chill person always willing to help every single teammate. Often helped us by selling stuff for half of the price or gave us awesome gear for free. I'm really thankful to him for everything he did to the brazilian/portuguese community. I also would like to thank @M. Bison for being a good friend to talk to about life stuff in general and for everything he did to our old team.

@mudkipzjm (...a.k.a. the person with more hours of being a.f.k. on lobby than playing the game...)
The people who really know him knows that he isn't the villain that some persons try to make him look like. You are a really good company for games in general (you are a great player) and a nice person to talk to (even though last time we voice chatted I didn't understand a single word lol). It is always hilarious to see you making fun of newbies. 

@TripleR A retired player but he was a really nice person to talk about anything in general and as a player, he was always willing to learn new strategies. We'll miss you.

@MadOrNah (a.k.a. Broomop's dad) He is a dangerous hacker ban plz.
One of the best people to troll with, I really miss trolling him at the lobby :"L

latest?cb=20160425202631

🦌 The Boiola Squad 👨‍👨‍👦

@jezbuz The realest boiola alive 🌈. It still amazes me how we played the same game but didn't know each other since all of those years. Somehow, even though we first started playing together on last Anniversary Event, seems like we are friends since decades. He's always down for any random game or willing to chat about literally anything. For many times he was my adviser about life stuff and believe me, he is a really wise boiola guru. The only thing that I really don't like on him is that he still refuses to admit that 🦖 Orgniza >>> King Kong 🐒

@JADE Many people know her because of her incredible super duper hyper mega blast mags O_o but she's also a really incredible and good person to talk to, a very friendly person and her Phantasy Star experiences/stories are very interesting. We also like old school games (they are the best anyways o/  \o). I'm also thankful for all the support when I was in a rather sad phase of my life. She is also boiola yay 💃

@RocketTots A really good boiola company for colorful RoCTs, he also already knows a lot of our boiola language just like Zeldya 🌈

@bobshlibidich No. I won't marry you 💔. Goodbye El psy congroo

@nnorton44 Another good company for viado smelling RoCT games 🦌

Also

Shoutouts to old teammates I know but they are long gone from Ultima, like @Henry Fernandes (was one of the best FO players I know), @Junior Pita (I heard he still makes really good sandwiches and pizzas lol), @marciks (really cool guy), @MarcioF (I hate you jk), and still active players like @luciano  and @thales_du_has1@hotmail.com

Also shoutouts to @SelahIsASpot@Izaya@Patrick Bell@Lemon (for always willing to make company for random games and for all of those awesome quests you did!), @Fyrewolf5 (the realest encyclopedia alive a.k.a. guru of PSO and being always patient to explain deep stuff about PSO gimmicks/mechanics), @HHawk4 (a.k.a. Cake he was a cool dude to play with), @ultrajerky (he was hilarious and a very good company for games, we miss him a lot) @Ambuhlicious (for all the times we played together in the past and still being my oldest friend on Discord ^^), @Palutena (always up for something very challenging), @JanenbaDMS,@Howitzer,@Depassage@Soly (for everything he does for our community and being a nice person in general to talk about programming/coding) and @kajex (for all the little events and gifts! 😉)

And lastly but not least important a really big thanks to @Cyane, for so many years transforming this community into a happier and more joyful place, we really miss all of your mini events and the joy you spread on lobbies and banners! 💝I missed the opportunity to know you when you came to our country but when/if possible I would like to visit you someday ^^

I'm really grateful to know this community, know everyone here helped me a lot on the moments that I most needed company from people. It is no exaggeration to say people here is what makes Ultima the best server and community ever.

I apologize if I forgot someone 😛

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

When no one was there to help run me through solo ROCT several hundred times, I am so glad to have @tereianne at my side. Although you don’t talk much, you are the best fomarl ever!  

Shout out also to @Cherry even though they are a racasael :P 

@fentanyl although you are a shithead with a bad name, you are my shithead and we could always use your freeze traps anyway! 

@divinora you have the ugliest symbol chats but are essential to my solo ROCTS! (Like a mascot) 

Thanks for everything guys! 

• Like 1