I want to invest into a good Humar weapon with a good special that I can add percentages to. 

I am open to any attribute but primarily Arrest, Freeze, and Hell.   (What does "unreduced" mean?)

I am considering adding hit percentage to Jizai or Yamigarisu but I'd like it to be on a weapon that can hit multiple enemies.

My goal is to be able to have a solid chance of successfully using it on enemies in the Control Center and Seabed areas on Ultimate so I can grind by myself.

I already have v502 and SMARTLINK if I want to use a ranged weapon. I am open to all usable Humar weapons.

Thanks y'all!

P.S. I am already in the process of maxing stats using units/mags/materials

For Arrest there's raygun, s-rank j-cutter, boomerang, and Morolian blaster. There aren't really any good freeze options though. For hell, there's Kiss of Death(slicer), Ultima Reaper(partisan), Asteron Striker(handgun), and probably some others I'm forgetting.

• Like 2

Slicers could get you in trouble in CCA soloing as a hunter, because with each attack you move towards the enemies a bit.
Instead of an Arrest weapon it's good to keep enemies still with high Damage weapons due to the knock-back effect.
However, Crimson Sword with hit is super effective for an Arrest Weapon, and it hits a lot of targets.

Blizzard Watergun with hit for Freezing enemies is legit as mentioned by nnorton44.

Since you want to increase your effectiveness in Central Control Area I suggest adding hit to these weapons:
Psycho Raven, Infernal Girasole, or using a dagger with high damage per second for the Monkeys, and Robots you can't Hell.

For a Hell gun I suggest Suppressed Gun over Asteron Striker, because Asteron Striker sometimes targets the wrong enemy when you want to shoot straight across.
Jizai is risky to use when soloing, so I don't recommend it, and Yamigarisu might be reduced hell, but don't quote me about that. 
For an unreduced sword a 80 hit Sealed J Sword would be dope. I've actually wanted one of those for awhile just to have.
SJS is risky too though since you're looking to increase your success rate at soloing.
I'd go with a hell gun like Asteron Striker if you wanna take advantage of auto-aim hell special.

Good luck, and have fun. 

• Like 2

Slicer is a very valid option for hunter. 80 hit SJS is pointless when Ultima Reaper has more range and ATA, I'd only suggest it to people who have a bit more gear.

Anyway, Arrest is really only helpful in Ep4. Charge Vulcans are also good when things are frozen if you don't have Psycho Ravens. Jizai is still pretty powerful, so it can't hurt to carry those, although 10 year blades with special are better. Master Sword, Crimson Sword, Sil Dragon Slayer, and TJS are all decent dps options for sword that aren't too expensive. although for CCA I don't find myself using a sword too much. You mainly want good mechs and a high hit hell weapon. Pyscho Ravens are what you obviously want but they are a bit expensive with stats. Hell Raygun, Hell Suppressed Gun, Hell Water Gun, and Asteron Striker are all decent choices but I'd personal go with Asteron Striker because it's cheaper and has more ATA than the other choices IIRC, plus the auto-aim is pretty nice for Gees and stuff you might find in CCA.

• Like 3

Blizzard water gun isn’t recommended since you’re using Humar. Casts are the only ones that get a Blizzard ratio boost and water gun has bad accuracy . Central Control Area enemies have high evp so it wouldn’t work well . 

Also I do recommend jizai , I use one myself and it’s pretty great , good accuracy , good power , 6 hits per combo. It’s hell seems pretty decent from my experience. 

All those other weapons they mentioned above are great besides water gun for your class . 

• Like 2