Solo Story Missions locked

Hi, 

My friend is trying to play the solo story missions but they appear to be locked on every difficulty. They are all grayed out and not allowed to be accessed, except for the 3 downloadable ones..

Not sure why this is. We ahve compelted all Government Missions for Ep1 with no problem. But the single player "One Person" mode just has everything locked out. My game its fine, hers shows everything locked... 

Is there something that needs to be done before you can access the Solo story content? 

:"L hmm have her make a room and see if all her government quest are all unlock if not it sucks but she might have to redo them all

Edited by Wayne Jones

I have...

She has all the GQ from 1-1 to 4-5 unlocked..   When I go to see the quest list it only has 3 left that she is able to do that are the downloadable quests.. Maybe I just have to complete those out of order? Maybe she already finished the quests? I am not sure why its like that. I'll keep trouble shooting it today. 

Are the 3 quests that list are Battle Training, Claiming a Stake, and Magnitude of Metal? If so she have to finish them 1st then the other quests will be unlock not all some until she finish them to