Character Models

SirSkunks

Hello everyone, I am looking for a way to get my hands on the actual model files for the enemies, and player characters etc. I want to do a little side project that is recreating parts of the game in UE4, but not really skilled at building any models. If anyone knows how to extract them or point me to a site that has them, that would be great!

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

They should be in your data folder.  Everything is held client side.  Also you might want to contact @orgodemir.  If I remember correctly he was working on something like this earlier, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the responses, I will check out those links.

This should make everything a lot easier. I just finished my course for Video Game Design and Development, and it taught me the basics for creating low poly models, but nothing too advanced. I was trying to figure out how to add armor parts to a model that I have for testing purposes. 

• Like 2

New people in to pso development aka as messing around and with files [emoji23]. It's always glad to see new names.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...