hi new to the game?

tired of dieing on the same boss over and over?

need leveled up?

wanna farm?

if your answer is yes to any of these questions youve come to the right person, hi i'm WarFrame. i'm on everyday, run my own guild, and help anyone who needs it, i look like knuckles in the game and i'm here to help who ever needs it, i'm a youtuber as well, so my career is gaming, my level is 122 atm, my damage as good as a level 170 player and i'm here to help just lemme know when you see me

• Confused 1
  • Dw 1

I appreciate your willingness to help but I think there's a few people more suited to help. Also, level doesn't have much bearing here. I've seen level 200s output way less damage than someone level 100. It's all about gear, my dude.

• Like 4

All good things in time Warframe, your intentions are quite noble though, I salute you.

However...  I'd also say get some more experience, a few more lvl 200 characters in your stable and acquire the best gear this server has to offer before seriously venturing out to help others.

Rome wasn't built in a day and while this game takes a few minutes to learn, it takes quite a few years to master.  (and hell, I've been here nearly 10 years and even I'm not quite there yet!) 

But again, by all means, do not give up on your idea and your dream.  When the time comes, perhaps I can help you achieve those things.:onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

i always aquire the best gear i can, my weapons are max grinded, i use any mats i aquire, i got heav gear need cent though, i use mainly my 7000 and my spread needle

On 5/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, WarFrame said:

i always aquire the best gear i can, my weapons are max grinded, i use any mats i aquire, i got heav gear need cent though, i use mainly my 7000 and my spread needle

- Grind typically comes second to the attribute boosts against monster types and the hit bonus. Make sure you know the trick to up-tekking.
- If this include every Def and Evade material you find, you're likely gimping yourself long-term. Double check your class on a max stat thread.
- Spread Needle falls off in Ultimate difficulty without super high ATP. It might be worth checking its attributes for a jump to Arrest.

As said above, it's nice that you're here to help. A lot of folks will be happy to help you get into a position of helping others better.