Controller Issues - GC Adapter

Hey All,

After many years I am returning to the game for a nostalgia journey and I am currently trying to set the game up.

I am using a GC Controller Adapter that was released last year for the use of the switch/wii u /PC and having slight technical issues.

When in menu's the controller is constantly scrolling upwards. The issue isn't necessarily with the controller but the adapter itself as I've trouble shooted removing each individual piece.

Does anyone know a solution to this at all?

Have you tried reconnecting the controller while holding the joystick in the opposite direction of the auto scrolling ? 

Also, is the controller brand-new ? (Because if its dirty inside that stuff happens)

and last that comes to mind, have you tried with another controller and the same thing happens ? (If you have more than one)

My proposed solution:

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-940-000110-Gamepad-F310/dp/B003VAHYQY

(yes, I have this controller and yes it works perfectly, I just prefer the keyboard)

*UPDATE*

OH hot damn, the latest Logitech software allows for assigning even keyboard hot keys to the F310 controller!

I guess I'm using the controller now! LOL

Edited by Trigunman

if you're still having an error, I used to have this and it's an issue with drivers. I basically had to disable vJoy under device manager and this fixed things. If you have other drivers for other controllers you can try turning some off to see if it fixes the scrolling issue.