DCed when hosting Government Quests

Hi, 

I love this server and have been playing off and on for years. I only have about 100 hours in it, but I donated $60 to the guys for keeping the server up. 

I've noticed that when doing Government Quests, I always get disconnected as does whoever is hosting it. I need to log back in and try to get in again. I was on mission 3-2 last night and we were about to beat it finally and then I just randomly dced.   I'm not sure if the two are related at all but the one I can confirm is everytime I launch a GQ, it disconnects me. 

Is there something I need to do to avoid this?   I have a REALLY fast connection (980mb down/500mb up) could this be causing the problem of packets getting out of sync due to the high speed? 

That's all I can think of, unless it's just a bug. 

Thank you, 

Arke

I'll write you down couple questions if you can answer them, would probably make it easier to help you.

do you get a pop-up message when you disconnect, or it only disconnects you without notice ? 

do you have v-sync turned on in the game options ? 

do you have any game modifications installed ?

do you have any friends in your area which play the game and have a similar issue ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I do have V-sync turned on. No mods and yes, everyone I play with seems to have the issue. Whoever the host is, gets booted. I did stop doing it for a while today. But went back to being that way. Seems to usually be when there 4 people trying to do a Government Quest. 

Thank you!