16 hours ago, Emewn said:

That trade for 99 booma arms seems legit for a collectible, but anything beside that makes this post all types of pointless. 

I'm surprised nobody trolls you for this sort of thing.
If I made a post like this or even an innocent post helping out someone out, Mudkip's people & his GM pals like Lemon would flag my shit, troll my shit, dislike my shit and some more shit just because they feel like being haters.

Even now I can't post without a GM giving permission for it when I didn't do anything to really deserve that, and I still can't write anything in chatbox after months passing, because Mudkips is friend's with GMs like Lemon, and hold grudges. This post will also need to be given permission for, and it's starting to get annoying, because I didn't do anything to deserve to be mistreated in such a way. 

Meanwhile useless posts like these are allowed when my posts about me trying to inform people, & assist them gets disliked, disrespected & unappreciated just because Mudkips' gang dislikes me. 

Even Saith chose to take his side instead of looking into the fact his gang has been cyber bullying for several months before my retaliation. 
People just love to point at me, and say "oh look what Terror's said or did" but never pay attention to what I said or did in response to.

If nobody will defend me when cyber bullies try to bully me, do I not have the right to defend myself? & why am I made to look like a bad guy when I do defend myself?
When I tried to defend myself people acted like I was the original bully here. lol 

Its a meme my guy calm down

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Stark 1 said:

They need new GMs that are not biased and more mature . r-78 is biased as hell for sure . Mudkipz doesn’t like someone ? Guess what r-78 won’t like that someone either

Ask @Emewn how have I ever been mean or unfair to him (I think this is the evilest thing I ever told him). I even requested weeks ago to remove his restrictions and feel pissed when he gets massive dislikes for posts that did not deserve it.

Ask @mudkipzjm how many times I told him to leave someone alone when there is a drama.

You don't know how many times I tried to help Heather either, do you?

There are many people he dislikes whom I consider as mates ( @Virec, @Terrybriggs711 to mention a couple of them) and literally no one I really dislike on this forum (I accepted to become a GM to help that community because I love it) so I don't even know how you came to such nonsensical conclusion.

So go on, ask Larva to find a better GM and fire me, I guess I am too immature and biased for that job. But stop the drama now. Emewn's restrictions and chatbox ban have been removed by the way.

@RocketTots is the trade done so I can lock this topic?

Edited by R-78
  • Like 9

This was post to sell something...... Remember when this forum was about PSO and the posts were not hi jacked to become a soap box for social justice warriors. Partridge farm remembers. R-78 and the rest of the GMs put up with enough BS from this community just stop now FFS, also Stark 1 stop disliking every post from everyone (It is getting noticed), I legit try to help a person with pricing and you dislike it? This goes for everyone, we honestly need less people with chips on their shoulders, so if your all about drama please... Do us a favor and leave this server, create one for yourself whatever just move on. STOP COMPLAINING AND OFFER SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS!!! End rant.

• Like 12
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

This was post to sell something...... Remember when this forum was about PSO and the posts were not hi jacked to become a soap box for social justice warriors. Partridge farm remembers. R-78 and the rest of the GMs put up with enough BS from this community just stop now FFS, also Stark 1 stop disliking every post from everyone (It is getting noticed), I legit try to help a person with pricing and you dislike it? This goes for everyone, we honestly need less people with chips on their shoulders, so if your all about drama please... Do us a favor and leave this server, create one for yourself whatever just move on. STOP COMPLAINING AND OFFER SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS!!! End rant.

I can honestly agree with what ur saying. This post was to sell x99 Hildeblue Heads, it can easily be seen as a joke. But i just cant understand why this certain kind of thing happens on the forums. If theres something going on between players, it should be dealt with themselves. Commenting problems on threads for other to see kinda attention seeking. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, R-78 said:

@R-78 go ahead and close, thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, R-78 said:

Ask @Emewn how have I ever been mean or unfair to him (I think this is the evilest thing I ever told him). I even requested weeks ago to remove his restrictions and feel pissed when he gets massive dislikes for posts that did not deserve it.

Ask @mudkipzjm how many times I told him to leave someone alone when there is a drama.

You don't know how many times I tried to help Heather either, do you?

There are many people he dislikes whom I consider as mates ( @Virec, @Terrybriggs711 to mention a couple of them) and literally no one I really dislike on this forum (I accepted to become a GM to help that community because I love it) so I don't even know how you came to such nonsensical conclusion.

So go on, ask Larva to find a better GM and fire me, I guess I am too immature and biased for that job. But stop the drama now. Emewn's restrictions and chatbox ban have been removed by the way.

For the record I dislike you. End of story. You can lick this now :onion-head37:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2