A> MM 100 hit and guld milla 60 hit

Morv

19 minutes ago, Morv said:

Lipelis offered me a sweet deal I couldn't refuse, I had another offer also and waited a while for a reply, I didn't want to lose the offer so I gave a 2 hour time limit on the auction to be fair to Lipelis.

I'm not saying his offer wasn't good, of course it was, and I must say, he probably overpaid, that's what collectors do, they will overpay for stuff regardless of the real value of it.

I know you just came back but I'm just saying that's not how an auction works, if you put an item to auction, you should set a decent amount of time, not only two hours, so players can give their offers. You can't expect to get a lot of offers with only that small amount of time. I don't see anyone else besides Lipelis giving an offer, and his offer wasn't even shown here, it was done by PM.

When a person bids, that offer must be posted/shown by the "bidder" itself, opening an auction topic and saying someone offered something via PM (or other non public means) isn't enough.

There are players from many different timezones, they work, etc. so I'm sure there are many players that didn't had an opportunity to even bid on this auction, like me for example. So I have the right to say that auction wasn't fair.

And if he already offered you that, you could have expected other players offering equivalent offers or more. I just think if you were so desperated, you should have just sold him that MM instead of making a "fake" auction. It is my opinion and I know nothing will change.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Dw 1

The way you handled that auction was weird as you did not respect the deadline for GM offers.

Please respect the rules when you make an auction.