Thinking of starting up a team

Avalanchefan86

Hey guys and gals, 

I am thinking of starting up a group to run with on the weekends. Figure that way we can always be helping each other out. I recently started playing on this server so I have a TON of catching up to do, but I am experienced with the game. HMU if anyone would be interested. I am thinking of Thursday, Friday and Saturdays being the days I could make it work myself and probably later in the evening. I live in the U.S and am in MST (Mountain Standard Time).

Happy Hunting!!

• Like 3

Make the team. Playing with other people with similiar objectives, makes the game way more enjoyable, fun and you will all learn more.

Wish you good luck! And see you around.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:10 PM, Avalanchefan86 said:

Hey guys and gals, 

I am thinking of starting up a group to run with on the weekends. Figure that way we can always be helping each other out. I recently started playing on this server so I have a TON of catching up to do, but I am experienced with the game. HMU if anyone would be interested. I am thinking of Thursday, Friday and Saturdays being the days I could make it work myself and probably later in the evening. I live in the U.S and am in MST (Mountain Standard Time).

Happy Hunting!!

Ooooorrrrrr you can join someone else’s team *hint hint *

20 hours ago, Stark 1 said:

Ooooorrrrrr you can join someone else’s team *hint hint *

So I am new to Blue Burst, how dies the team thing work? Are there any perks to working with a team other than having 3 other guys?

1 hour ago, Avalanchefan86 said:

So I am new to Blue Burst, how dies the team thing work? Are there any perks to working with a team other than having 3 other guys?

Well the perks to having a team majority of the time is that you have someone to play with if you ever need the help especially when most people tend to lock their rooms . Some quests require more than yourself a lone and sometimes getting others to help you can be difficult. 

3 minutes ago, Stark 1 said:

Well the perks to having a team majority of the time is that you have someone to play with if you ever need the help especially when most people tend to lock their rooms . Some quests require more than yourself a lone and sometimes getting others to help you can be difficult. 

Yeah, help is always nice to have. Are the "teams" on here like clans...or just legit 4 man teams?

36 minutes ago, Avalanchefan86 said:

Yeah, help is always nice to have. Are the "teams" on here like clans...or just legit 4 man teams?

Teams are like Clans . The 4 people you’re referring to is called a party which can consist of any 4 people even though they’re not in teams . When in a team you and you’re teammates can set passwords to parties created though for private games . In that case the 4 people can be just teammates if you want

3 minutes ago, Stark 1 said:

Teams are like Clans . The 4 people you’re referring to is called a party which can consist of any 4 people even though they’re not in teams . When in a team you and you’re teammates can set passwords to parties created though for private games . In that case the 4 people can be just teammates if you want

Ok, cool. Kind of like I thought then. Appreciate the information. I will definitely be setting one up or joining one when I get back from vacation. Haha