New....but also pretty okd

Avalanchefan86

Hello all!!

While I am new here I am pretty experienced in the PSO world. Played many many many years ago on Dreamcast, then also the Xbox and GameCube and now on here.

I am only having one issue right now....getting the dang skyly section id on my HuCast....haha

Hello all!!
While I am new here I am pretty experienced in the PSO world. Played many many many years ago on Dreamcast, then also the Xbox and GameCube and now on here.
I am only having one issue right now....getting the dang skyly section id on my HuCast....haha
There is a command to change your section id! I unfortunately don't know it off hand but i know its on the page here somewhere. If i find the link I'll drop it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hello all!!
https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Alternatively, what you could do use the section ID calculator to name the character something that will definitely yield the desired ID and then use the name change command thus keeping your section ID change off cooldown. That's what I typically do. That is, if you're making a new character. 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/section-id/

Edited by Dutch Ride

1 hour ago, Avalanchefan86 said:

Yeah, my problem is the name I put into a I’d generator said I would get skyly and I got yellowboze 

Your name might have been 1 character too long. Also, in blue burst, each class can have a different section id with the same name.

Also, you can type /changesectionid * ingame where * is the desired id. You can do this once per 3 months per character.

Edited by JADE
  • Like 1