Mag issue 4/21

Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums. I've gone real deep into Ultima the past week, PSO nostalgia is real! Haha.

My issue happened today, 4/21. I've spent literally all day feeding a secondary MAG to get it ready to evolve (since like 8AM EST) and it's finally ready, I just need to do the last feed on another character. I get the server notice that the Easter event is starting soon so I'm like "cool, I'll bank the MAG and evolve it afterwards" since I know events can screw up inventory items until you update. But when I bank the MAG, it suddenly jumps from a level 109 Durga (39/5/15/50) with one feed to go to a level 113 Pushan (40/5/16/52). So I quit the client and launched it again through the Launcher to make sure that wasn't the issue with the event files, but the problem persists. I know about the MAG glitch from Gamecube where your stats rounded down to partial values when you bank it, but this time I GAINED 4 levels and an evolution I really didn't want. This is really frustrating cause I've spent a ton of time on this MAG and perfecting the feeding so it would evolve at 110 into Sato when I passed it to my friend's Blue FOnewerl.

My GC# is 42203361, the character is "BAM " with the space, RAcast. Hope someone can help fix this issue!

Guildcard: 42203361
Character Slot: 1
Date/Time: 4/21/2019 - ~2:55PM

Edited by HammerAndSickled

Let me know when you can log in.

- Solved.

Edited by R-78