Phantasy Star Online will never die! PCGAMER.COM

4 hours ago, Larva said:

@mimi you even were a GM back when there was about 15 players online top.

@Larva I was happy when i was able to help you out and look now ur server, 10 years later, ur community grow up a lot and i'm not afraid to said that is the best community

• Like 4

were the love...i was playing pso Jupiter and Ultima 2008 when the server keep crashing but i stay...promote players  to there...jupiter game crash so much so i stay at Ultima...schtserv players didnt like us because of the crazy level ups, insane power boost on the mobs...i use to have 4 lvl 200 racaseal within 1 week...12 accounts nothing but 200s...friend like tgt, djij,elfis,ozark5...the server couldnt hold over 50 people without crashing back then...ya should give respect to larva and the community that help newbie player to have fun...

• Like 2

were the love...i was playing pso Jupiter and Ultima 2008 when the server keep crashing but i stay...promote players  to there...jupiter game crash so much so i stay at Ultima...schtserv players didnt like us because of the crazy level ups, insane power boost on the mobs...i use to have 4 lvl 200 racaseal within 1 week...12 accounts nothing but 200s...friend like tgt, djij,elfis,ozark5...the server couldnt hold over 50 people without crashing back then...ya should give respect to larva and the community that help newbie player to have fun...
I played for countless of hours with all those members you just mentioned good times.!
And yeah the server couldn't hold more than 50 users online with out been laggy as hell and crash lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Had no idea mimi was still playing. My first, and only official, week as a GM was her last.
Yeah she is back !!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

People still hate on Ultima because of the weapons and EVP boost (can understand the later, it's pretty dumb), but I dunno I have the most fun here. While I disagree with many things, I don't really see myself playing anywhere else consistently.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Choko said:

Had no idea mimi was still playing. My first, and only official, week as a GM was her last.

yeah i'm back and i want my job back xD

I love to be here again maybe we can play again like the old times @Larva @Choko <3

Edited by Mimi
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

People still hate on Ultima because of the weapons and EVP boost (can understand the later, it's pretty dumb), but I dunno I have the most fun here. While I disagree with many things, I don't really see myself playing anywhere else consistently.

I blame the trolls and not the game but that's just me.

I remember the FIRST day I got on the server someone helped me out and gave me a bunch of free stuff to get me going, looking back the gear is actually worthless but it still helped me out a ton to start leveling up and all that, and it meant a ton! Unfortunately I don't remember who helped me back then but ever since then I knew that this community was something special, after all you've got to love the game if you're still playing an mmo that is almost twenty years old!

DC version 1 to GCN to BB to Schtserv to Ultima for me. Ultima is by far the best PSO experience I've ever had overall. Schtserv (played off and on like 2007-11 I guess) did have its moments though. Only thing I miss from there is the Bringer's mechs (TypeME/mechs here work great though) and crack mode for Xmas. Also found a PWand from an Oran Gibbles on my RAmar in the low level 100s when he was my first toon there which was a cool experience on a server with no boosted drop rate (or rare mobs for purple Lily grind) outside of special events.

When I was playing here a ton, I looked at what the other servers had to offer out of curiosity and this is definitely the place for me. FO is my favorite class and we just have so many more cool tools available for them here. Can't imagine playing anything resembling vanilla again. The game is at its funnest for me when I can actually find what I'm hunting reasonably fast, but always have the carrot on the stick of chasing better stats while waiting for the next seasonal stuff to come around.