A Few Strange Issues!

Hey guys! I'm new to the Forums and I peaked around, read the FAQ post etc. but didn't see my particular issues. 

I played last night, no issues. Logged in today and my items have new names. For example my MAG was named Magdhu and now she's Elenor. My Sonic Magazines in the bank are now called Cane. My equipment (Dragon HP I think its called? and General something- sorry forgot the names) are now called God/TP. There's a bunch of things like this and I thought my items were just different until I tried to wield my new Cane and realized it was still a Sonic Mag. (Language is still set to English in the Launcher.)

Also whenever I close the game and try to boot it up again it seems to dissapear from my PC and I have to install it again. The desktop shortcut says "the game doesnt exist" or some such and when I search my PC for "pso" it can ONLY find the useless desktop shortcut. Now when I go to reinstall - everytime I want to play - I get an error message that says the install failed but when I close that message the Launcher is waiting for me behind it and everything seemed to work just fine. Any ideas on my issues? Thanks a lot!
-Richard

Ryan, on discord, told me to Whitelist PSO in Windows Defender and that took care of my second issue! The install thing. So ignore that! Thanks! :D

Ok that actually solved my item issue too! Should I delete this post or leave it up in case someone else has this issue?

Hmm I dont see how to delete it so Im guessing thats an admin thing. Sorry! :P 
-Richard

You cannot delete your posts but since you solved your problem, I am locking this topic ;)

And yeah we don't delete topics anyway, it could be useful to someone as you said.

• Thanks 1