Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Noob Saibot

- Valentine's Day Vanilla TA Mini Event -

On 3/17/2019 at 11:33 PM, Noob Saibot said:

Sign-up period has ended!

Since there are people who still did not found their sweethearts (err...I mean, their partners! ;3), I will give until Tuesday (March 19th until 12:00AM GMT -3) for them to announce their partners according to the Partner Pending List. I will randomize and compose the remaining parties after that period.

:cc-traveler:

@Quan |  @Patrick Bell | @chrisNL |  @Heather Siren Tide |  @Tiel |  @Brunogre )

:gem1: Please have a sit and discuss! :gem2:

Tomorrow I will add clear instructions on what/how you should submit your entries! :cc-in-love:

I wish good luck to all Ultibums who are participating and I'm sure everyone is highly capable of completing this task! :cc-laugh:

@chrisNL and I will team up :)

yay

good luck all my peeps 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

~ How to submit your entry ~

Once you have completed RoCT and feel comfortable with your time, it is finally the time to upload your entry video to your prefered video platform; use Imgur or any other image hoster to upload your screenshots. Screenshots and videos must have a decent quality, do not send me pictures with thumbnails quality or a video with 240p resolution ;)

QNUPkFa.png

On your profile menu, go to 💬 Messages Tab and click on Compose New.

📩 Send your PM to @Noob Saibot 📩

cs5y0R5.png

⚠️ I should not even warn that but, do not post your video or images about your entry anywhere until the deadline, which is March 31th ⚠️

~ Contents of your entry ~

You should include the following information on your PM:

1) Inventory

Information showing weapon attributes, hit percents, mag status, armors, units and equips. 

rqQt68u.jpg

I recommend both players using Character Inventory Reader add-on to show it all at once. Otherwise, since the second player is not recording, he must send a screenshot for each weapon being carried, including mag stats.

Player recording: Show your full inventory at least once while recording.

📷 Second player: A screenshot with your inventory at any given time after timer starts OR before pressing computer, as long as you provide .beat time screenshot right after (same scenario).

:gem3: If it isn't possible for you to use Character Inventory Reader add-on, then, do the following:

Player recording: Scroll through your inventory, showing each weapon (attributes and hit), mag (and stats), armors and units at least once while recording.

📷 Second player: Scroll through your inventory and screenshot everything, showing each weapon (attributes and hit), mag (and stats), armors and units at any given time after timer starts OR before pressing computer, as long as you provide .beat time screenshot right after (same scenario).

Personally I wouldn't do this way, because it is painful and waste time. So, I really recommend you both using Character Inventory Reader add-on for this step.

D2VMPWv.jpg

2) .beat Time

Press F12 to access PSO:BB Menu. At the bottom right corner of your character information, it is possible to see a @ symbol followed by a three digits number. This is the .beat Time. You must show it only at the start of the quest.

1ygTQ33.png

For player recording: Let the menu show the ship name as well:

HPL4VLS.png

📷 For second player: A single screenshot is needed, you must show .beat time right at any point on first room, AFTER the clock timer starts ticking. I recommend you taking the screenshot after clearing the first room.

pk7PYlr.jpg

This way I can see that your and your partner's .beat time matches.

3) Gameplay

Your 🎥 video must follow the specified rules above (as well as the ones specified in the main post of this event), and of course, show your gameplay through Raid on Central Tower quest. Your quest timer when the Olga Flow teleport appears at Seabed must be visible, this is needed for your classification!

⚠️ Oh, and don't forget you also must show Olga Flow being defeated on your gameplay. This step is only needed to validate your entry and will not count for your classication. ⚠️

📷 Second Player can also screenshot the timer when Olga Flow teleporter appears optionally, in case something goes wrong with the video.

~ Remaining partners ~

Since there are still people who have not announced their partners (even though I gave them until today at 12:00AM GMT -3), I took the liberty to determine the two remaining parties. Here they are!

7. @Quan and @Heather Siren Tide

8. @Patrick Bell and @Brunogre

That's all folks! I'm looking forward to your entries!

2BywKDv.jpg

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 1