Bugged out items and stats?

Hello! I recently logged into my PSOBB Ultima account since I was feeling nostalgic for the game all of a sudden, and just kind of had it on my desktop. I hadn't logged into the game for about a year or two now. My characters were all there, but the main one that I used, Windra, was...really weird. My stats were extremely low, meaning I couldn't equip many of the items that I had collected over the years. Not only that, but some of the items I had had strange, glitched names and descriptions. I have weapons that have prefixes for armor, for example, and then have the description of  the armor when I went to go check. The only thing that stayed consistent is my character's level and (generally) the items I had in my bank, but other than that everything was very unnatural. 

Anyone know what this could be? If this is unfixable, it sucks but I'll probably get over it soon enough since I don't actively play the game, but I'd definitely like to know what happened and/or why. I've made an album of screenshots of what's been going on. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you!