Insane PGF Drop Rate Theory (please prove me wrong)

4 hours ago, Shin said:

Well the old gamecube methods worked perfectly on the first try here on Ultima. Used a red weapon for Flowen and a dark weapon for Rico.

pso131924296188593750.thumb.png.b07119fbb928cf83bcabc0fcc329895c.png

pso131924441017656250.thumb.png.b43679130b0afa5c9a11fa780b0febaf.png

Like I said, it would probably have happened even if you didn't use those, I've seen it happen even when nobody even has any of those weapons on their character. While there could be multiple triggers, I think its just something different that makes it happen, such as using a Red Ring in the fight.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 2:20 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

Like I said, it would probably have happened even if you didn't use those, I've seen it happen even when nobody even has any of those weapons on their character. While there could be multiple triggers, I think its just something different that makes it happen, such as using a Red Ring in the fight.

Well the Rico model on the obelisk altar is pre-fight I believe. But if you're saying going into the boss area with a Red Ring equipped I'm not too sure that's a trigger (if there even is an exploitable one). Maybe it's just randomly generated when loading into the area / when defeating Olga. Or maybe it's linked to the current beat timer. Either way it's still awesome.

Edit. If the Rico model is only available when RETURNING to the boss room then maybe that could sustain a theory of defeating Falz while having a Red Ring equipped.

Edited by Ruffalufacus

11 hours ago, Ruffalufacus said:

Well the Rico model on the obelisk altar is pre-fight I believe. But if you're saying going into the boss area with a Red Ring equipped I'm not too sure that's a trigger (if there even is an exploitable one). Maybe it's just randomly generated when loading into the area / when defeating Olga. Or maybe it's linked to the current beat timer. Either way it's still awesome.

Edit. If the Rico model is only available when RETURNING to the boss room then maybe that could sustain a theory of defeating Falz while having a Red Ring equipped.

Yea, she's only ever there upon returning to the boss room, same with Flowen. They are never there pre-fight. You have to beat boss and then go back in and you see their spirit basically, which waves/salutes you when you get close and dissipates into light particles.