What makes this server better than sega's official?

4 hours ago, Sanicteam said:

LOL was that the banana cannon i gave u?

ooooh yeah. wanted to show a friend of mine from a few  years ago what kind of stuff was on this server, but then this thread also popped up so I figured I'd post it here too, for the same reasons. ;p

I have played PSO on Schtserv, Ultima, Eden, Ephinea, and Destiny. 

There was a time when the admins of Schtserv showed their true colors, and stole money from a lot of faithful users.
Today, Schtserv gets 0 respect by PSO vets for that reason. Nobody should ever play there, but rather let it die just because.

Eden was poppin when Choko was god. Then Karma happened, and left to go be annoying in PSO2.
Eden is probably ded since I haven't heard about it in ages.
Karma is cool people now a days tho.

Ephinea's admin's main focus seems questionable as they often speak without much sense.
Ironically, they also inspire others to think like them, and senselessly talk about their server being vanilla when it's far from it.
People swear making Hardcore users able to play with normal users still makes the PSO experience vanilla.
They should have kept the Hardcore mode separate like Sandbox mode.

With a bit of sense and observation one can tell that whichever server has the most reasonable and respectable admins is likely to thrive.

Destiny server on the other hand is for fun, and perhaps a better solo experience.
You might enjoy Destiny server, but it ain't legit like this server. In Destiny you can't even get knocked down. Need I say more?

If you wanna set and meet real goals, play on Ultima, because it's legit and pimpin.
If you wanna play on a ded server by yourself, Schtserv, Ephinea, and Destiny are good alternatives.
Ephinea ain't really ded yet, but it probably will be soon, cause I said so, and I know my shit.

Have fun either way, and welcome to Ultima. <3 
You can find fun in any server according to your perspective.
Cause I have found each server to have very beautiful and wonderful people. Kind folks who really love PSO.
I have good memories with others on each server, so that says something. 
Feel free to try each server.

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 5

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

I have played PSO on Schtserv, Ultima, Eden, Ephinea, and Destiny. 

There was a time when the admins of Schtserv showed their true colors, and stole money from a lot of faithful users.
Today, Schtserv gets 0 respect by PSO vets for that reason. Nobody should ever play there, but rather let it die just because.

Eden was poppin when Choko was god. Then Karma happened, and left to go be annoying in PSO2.
Eden is probably ded since I haven't heard about it in ages.

Ephinea's admin's main focus seems questionable as they often speak without much sense.
Ironically, they also inspire others to think like them, and senselessly talk about their server being vanilla when it's far from it.
People swear making Hardcore users able to play with normal users still makes the PSO experience vanilla.
They should have kept the Hardcore mode separate like Sandbox mode.

With a bit of sense and observation one can tell that whichever server has the most reasonable and respectable admins is likely to thrive.

Destiny server on the other hand is for fun, and perhaps a better solo experience.
You might enjoy Destiny server, but it ain't legit like this server. In Destiny you can't even get knocked down. Need I say more?

If you wanna set and meet real goals, play on Ultima, because it's legit and pimpin.
If you wanna play on a ded server by yourself, Schtserv, Ephinea, and Destiny are good alternatives.
Ephinea ain't really ded yet, but it probably will be soon, cause I said so, and I know my shit.

Have fun either way, and welcome to Ultima. <3 

Your rep is looking good :) @Emewn

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, IG_Bugz said:

exp boost is a downside for me. i want the og exp. how do i disable it?

I am confused. You imply this server is better than Sega, yet you are like me and want the exp boost off. Well either way hat's off to you for that. (BTW: /exp 0)

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately it just feels like a mixed community of people using sped-up leveling and legit players. I'm good. The long time it takes to level up was part of it's charm and reward. Thanks to all of ya for chiming in. I appreciate the insights. My interests truly died off when 1) schtserv player-base died off and 2) everybody lost their character data. There was something about having a level 160+ fomar from over a decade ago with a GC number to reflect such time that I can go log back into from time to time that felt good. But hey, at least I tried.

Edited by IG_Bugz