What makes this server better than sega's official?

Other than, "this one is online." It is unfunny. Get it out of the way if you must, but I just got back into schtserv's server and found only 5 or 6 people are online at a time? Schtserv has things like japanese weapons translated and ported over, and a crap ton of exclusive quests versus sega. I have a lot of questions using search is no good for as opposed to putting a thread up real quick and putting everything down in one area.

I signed up here for now and am giving it a shot. Assume I want to play by myself all the time. Why should I here rather than schtserv? Tell me the features and stuff. I didn't see them outlined at the top anywhere.

3x exp until level 180 2x after. During events exp can be up to 5x exp. 

Our fastest speed unit is 110% and theirs is 50%. 

Both servers have significantly more quests than official servers but we’ve got a fair amount more than Scht. 

Our character stats are boosted so we’re a tad stronger. Ultima Boost: +100 ATP, +100 DFP, +100 MST, +10 ATA and +30 EVP boost for every class.

We also have MANY more custom items than Scht. 

If you’re not a heavy grinder and want the option to p2w we have that available in the form of Donation Tickets  

I know you said you like to play alone but in the event you want to find community you’ll find challenge mode grinders, TA, and casual hunters so there’s a place for everyone. Scht is extremely small and doesn’t necessarily facilitate all these as much as here. 

Theres probably more things I could list but I’ll leave it there. 

You're not paying for your internet + tip and hamburger tax to sega

but seriously there's decent unique things on this server even if some stuff is bullshit in the way it's handled

Edited by McLaughlin86
  • Like 2

The fact that conglomerate beings can congregate amongst each other is absolutely stunning. no other server really has this, or even the potential to be as profound or interrogative at that matter.

• Like 4

Just now, yeyy said:

The fact that conglomerate beings can congregate amongst each other is absolutely stunning. no other server really has this, or even the potential to be as profound or interrogative at that matter.

high iq post

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dutch Ride said:

We have tacos

Don’t lie.  We have no tacos.  We do have cake though.

On a more serious note, if you only want to play solo you’re probably better off spinning up a local server and playing on that.  Population is really the biggest commodity of any game server.

Edit: Also, I’m going to move this to general.

Edited by Lemon

This should answer your question.

http://youtu.be/Qql31m_9md0?t=70

(video is Unlisted and Link Only. I don't care about views. Just seems like the easiest way to answer.)

Try doing this on another server. o3o
Why waste time buying and wasting fluids to cast Rabarta and Rafoie repeatedly when you can do it for free with BAANAAANAAAAH CAAANN'HOOOONNNN. Really, why? o3o

5 hours ago, DiosGX said:

This should answer your question.

http://youtu.be/Qql31m_9md0?t=70

(video is Unlisted and Link Only. I don't care about views. Just seems like the easiest way to answer.)

Try doing this on another server. o3o
Why waste time buying and wasting fluids to cast Rabarta and Rafoie repeatedly when you can do it for free with BAANAAANAAAAH CAAANN'HOOOONNNN. Really, why? o3o

LOL was that the banana cannon i gave u?