Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
GumAlice

Using Christmas Present Disconnects from Server

Everytime I use a Christmas Present dropped by a St. Rappy, I'm instantly disconnected from the server and kicked back to the main menu.  When I get back in game, I'm one less on my present stack, but I've earned nothing.  My questions are:  Is there anything that can be done to fix this for my remaining presents?  Can anything be done for me lost presents?  Thank you for your time.  Hope we had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.  :)

opening presents with 30/30 inventory slots used will do that, had a hard reminder the other day

if you go over 30 you will dc

^ This,

Also your inventory is not refreshed as soon as you use a present, you might see 29/30 while you are actually 30/30 (have to close and reopen inventory to see the lastest item)

So just make sure you are always 28/30 at most when you open a present from a stack.

Nothing can be done for your lost presents.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that was the issue.  What a silly oversight on my part.  Thank you for your time!

• Like 1