Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
gabriel123

The old suffering of every year haha

Every year the same thing, you wait for the Christmas event to catch PGF and the olga from the pds last year was 5 pds and this year just started the event and the same already gave me 1 pd. I will continue to hunt the PGF but I think that because it is a very difficult item to get it should not be dropping pd in olga because it discourages everyone knows how it takes a RT or even a seabred and when it arrives in the boss what if it obtains is a Photon drop ...

pso131903747219463397.png

Edited by gabriel123
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4
  • Dw 3

16 minutes ago, gabriel123 said:

pso131903747219463397.png

Ehhhhh boss, I see that you don't like that pd, can I hab it pls?

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Lipelis said:

Ehhhhh chefe, vejo que você não gosta desse pd, posso hab it pls?

I did not take it  hahaha

Edited by gabriel123

Every year the same thing, you wait for the Christmas event to catch PGF and the olga from the babies last year was 5 Lost Babies and this year just started the event and the same already gave me 1 Lost Baby. I will continue to hunt the PGF but I think that because it is a very difficult item to get it should not be dropping babies in olga because it discourages everyone knows how it takes a RT or even a seabred and when it arrives in the boss what if it obtains is a Lost Baby ...
23vj6nm.jpg

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Dw 1

2 hours ago, Lipelis said:

Every year the same thing, you wait for the Christmas event to catch PGF and the olga from the babies last year was 5 Lost Babies and this year just started the event and the same already gave me 1 Lost Baby. I will continue to hunt the PGF but I think that because it is a very difficult item to get it should not be dropping babies in olga because it discourages everyone knows how it takes a RT or even a seabred and when it arrives in the boss what if it obtains is a Lost Baby ...
23vj6nm.jpg

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

At least with the floor reader any excitement of seeing a red box is short lived? 

PD.JPG

• Like 1

PGF-no-PD.png

I feel you. Hunting since 2015 and still no PGF...Olga continues to be sadistic. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dw 1