Looking for team

Dr. Pariolo

Hello,

My name is Audric / Dr. Pariolo (doc) and I am thinking about getting back to PSOBB. Wishing to go to PSO2 again; unfortunately I dont have the hardware at this time to run it at this time sadface.

Now, I would like to explain my team joining request with further details. I am looking for something quite specific.

• I dont think I am better than anyone else but; I am looking for a cool yet adult mood
  • I am 30 years old, been playing since day one on dreamcast, lots of years if many other games; and with that experience I have defined what I like and what I dont like
  • For any game; and PSO more than others, it is all about who you play with. So, hence I started with "I dont think that I am better than anyone else but" there are a few things I just dont want. Again, if anyone is offended; I am sorry. It is just that I not very up to waste time in trying out teams that are just the opposite of what I am looking for.
    • I would appreciate like I said, an adult environment. Kids and adults dont share that many discussions topics that much. No offense
    • I am not looking for an elite ish team. I dont care about TTF speed runs etc. Sounds generic and lame but: I like to play to enjoy (again, the people you play with, are key for that)
    • Most "epic nights" I have spent were like; in a very balanced team, just play through forest 1 up to dark falz, with a very challenging dark falz to nail the gaming session. No specific drop hunting, pretend to beat a record, or whatever. On the contrary. Telepipe whenever anyone needs to take a bathroom break, or just go to P2 to sell, whatever. All cool.
    • Friendly chit chat, all here to help if someone turns out to know more than the rest, he/she will teach/help. We are all in for a good time
  • I am a very long timer PSO player https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEF548D15E6050612
    but I am by no means a pro (like I said, I am not in favor of "elite playing") I cant tell you by heart a given item stats, and speaking of which; I dont go just for the stats. Of the action / RPG balance in this game, I fancy more the first part more than the other. I am not stupid either way. I know that when you compare two items one is all orange numbers compared to the other, its time to change.. But for weapon handling for instance, Id rather have a weapon I enjoy using than using another one just by the stats. Of course when there is a gigantic difference, its a different story.
  • I dont do cheats. Nor can I play with people that do them. Sorry.
  • I would like an english speaking team for two reasons:
    • So far looking for a spanish one that I do well with (spanish is my primary language, forgot to mention) didnt do good. And no, I am not finger pointing any team here because none of that happened in this server. So theres that
    • For professional reasons, I used to speak english on a daily basis; but for a year or so not anymore. And I do miss it. Also, because there are many more english players (because theres more english of everything for everything nowadays not for another reason), the more likely I can find a team I fit in

And.. That is pretty much it. When I though about about writing this post, I thought Id put my whole heart on it but, its really simple. I am a 30 years old dude looking for fellow adults players that are looking for a fun time playing. Simple as that. Its just that.. I had so many other bad experiences in other games when looking for a team... Elite players, 13 years old kids screaming shit to their moms while playing, retards calling you name when they barely talked to you 5 minutes... Im a just too old for this shit. No more of that, thanks. Just want to avoid that by spending 15 minutes writing this post by sharing my team choice preferences clearly instead of just "hey looking for a team, ping me" and trying out in X teams in which I can have bad experience / time because they are either elite players or way too young. Again, and for the last time: I am not better than them. I just dont mix with them. That is all.

Thank you for reading.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Thank you all for replying

9 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

If you ever start to lean towards an “elite”  style of play geared more towards optimal game play and “records” I’m your guy. There’s plenty of other casual teams so good luck. 

Thanks, but I dont see that coming anytime soon; that has been my way of playing videogames (they have been a LOT of them) for 20 years steady.

7 hours ago, Starlord said:

Why was his comment disliked? XD

Makes no sense. 

Anyways I’m looking for a team, if anyone wants to play and learn about the game together im your guy. :)

Probably some elite player that didnt understand at all when I said over and over again I dont think I am any better than them ;)

6 hours ago, Larva said:

30 years old? Like 10 years ago abuelo .. emoji14.png
Saludos wey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ya me gustaría wey jaja

• Like 3

Hi there, I am RIPBenny owner of PSO team SLIMJESUS. 

We are a close knit team aiming to spread the gospel of our savior slim jesus. If you are not familiar with slim jesus you can find out about him here: 

Anyways, we are a very welcoming and accommodating team of mainly ~13 year old elite players. "DW" though we don't shout at our moms because that is just rude, unless they are nagging for us to go to dinner haha. We also don't use the word "retard" here, because that is not a very nice word and we are very sensitive of the autism community. 

Again, and for the last time: we are very friendly and accommodating. 

If you think you are a good fit for team SLIMJESUS, please pm me. Remember, it's all about who you play with. That is all.

Thank you for reading.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 1