Pioneer 2 News (all psobb server news source)

Seems like its all news about Destiny server... Does Google translate Destiny to Ultima somehow?

Anyways, you do you Adude9000, I think its cool.

Edited by EDEN
  • Like 3

dude why is that Ultima Veteran being so negative towards your creative efforts? Good job, man. It's cool to see someone engage this old game through modern channels. PSO is my all time favorite game and I am inspired by what you're doing.

Keep it up!

btw I love the Space Ghost C2C reference

Edited by jim
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, jim said:

dude why is that Ultima Veteran being so negative towards your creative efforts? Good job, man. It's cool to see someone engage this old game through modern channels. PSO is my all time favorite game and I am inspired by what you're doing.

Keep it up!

btw I love the Space Ghost C2C reference

I’m being “negative” because I think this service isn’t really necessary and he’ll find himself wasting time spreading information that people already tuning in will know. I

Maybe he just enjoys what he does? I mean his Twitter account doesn't even have 30 followers, and the other sources are not necessarily in English. Seems to me (and this is just my opinion): What seems more unnecessary than him creating something from his heart would be someone else telling him not to. Are you threatened by the appearance of a new Phantasy Online news source? What business is it of yours? Besides, isn't "wasting time" kind of the whole point of videogames?

But hey that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Maybe he just enjoys what he does? I mean his Twitter account doesn't even have 30 followers, and the other sources are not necessarily in English. Seems to me (and this is just my opinion): What seems more unnecessary than him creating something from his heart would be someone else telling him not to. Are you threatened by the appearance of a new Phantasy Online news source? What business is it of yours? Besides, isn't "wasting time" kind of the whole point of videogames?

But hey that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

You're not wrong :onion-head-hammer:

• Like 1

I watched the youtube video and honest didn't understand a single second. He was just posting memes and a bunch of stolen screens from other people and calling it "news"

He also called the schthack wiki, something that's been around for almost 3 years now, "news".

I don't really know what he's trying to accomplish. Maybe I'm just not getting it.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 9:12 AM, EFR said:

I watched the youtube video and honest didn't understand a single second. He was just posting memes and a bunch of stolen screens from other people and calling it "news"

He also called the schthack wiki, something that's been around for almost 3 years now, "news".

I don't really know what he's trying to accomplish. Maybe I'm just not getting it.

Stolen what do you mean?