HUNDRED SOULS - 0/55/40/0/55

RAGE DE FEU - 0/0/35/0/35

BANANA CANNON - 40/35/25/0

BANANA CANNON - 0/0/0/35

ULTIMA REAPER (untek) - 0/40/0/25

SPIRIT GARMENT x2 

WEDDING DRESS - 4 slots 

HEART CONTAINER x4

Just a few items, If interested please pm. I’m not naming a price for items because times has changed in the market. And if anyone can pm items worth it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. I'm interested in this weapon: HUNDRED SOULS - 0/55/40/0/55

Normally I don't post on here for exchanges due to annoying trolls and haters with shitty personalities, but I'm unable to PM you, so please PM me a price. 

• Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

Bruh.. lol.. I can't post anything without this dude Dutch Ride and his friends disliking it. You guys act more petty than a lot of females. You really think that bad reputation you gave me from all them dislikes matters to me? XD I got most of my 16 character's gear without using the forum trade center, so fu if you think I need to put up with anybody's rudeness on here for me to get good.
This PSO forum community is a trap. I'm so done posting on here. Bunch of haters.I didn't earn my negative reputation. Y'all just some little girls. I don't do anything to these people, but they love to hate. It's funny.
People wanna sit there misjudging others, saying I'm egotistical when I'm just ME all the time, but their own personalities are straight doodoo for looking to be disrespectful all the time. Seems like y'all got a problem with somebody who is different than you.
Look at you guy. You put your name on all my posts for no reason like wtf? lol I'm out here just tryina buy a weapon. That's why I get everything in-game. Some of you folks turned this forum into trash. 

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

Hi. I'm interested in this weapon: HUNDRED SOULS - 0/55/40/0/55

Normally I don't post on here for exchanges due to annoying trolls and haters with shitty personalities, but I'm unable to PM you, so please PM me a price. 

It wouldn’t let me send bro

@Emewn you gotta understand that some people live for this and this is all they know, no outside life so don’t let it get to you. That’s why i laugh at stuff on forums because at the end of the day it’s not serious at all. Would be a fool to argue over a fantasy game. Therefore fuck what people say bro I’ll catch you in game if you are online i got free time right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

Bruh.. lol.. I can't post anything without this dude Dutch Ride and his friends disliking it. You guys act more petty than a lot of females. You really think that bad reputation you gave me from all them dislikes matters to me? XD I got most of my 16 character's gear without using the forum trade center, so fu if you think I need to put up with anybody's rudeness on here for me to get good.
This PSO forum community is a trap. I'm so done posting on here. Bunch of haters.I didn't earn my negative reputation. Y'all just some little girls. I don't do anything to these people, but they love to hate. It's funny.
People wanna sit there misjudging others, saying I'm egotistical when I'm just ME all the time, but their own personalities are straight doodoo for looking to be disrespectful all the time. Seems like y'all got a problem with somebody who is different than you.
Look at you guy. You put your name on all my posts for no reason like wtf? lol I'm out here just tryina buy a weapon. That's why I get everything in-game. Some of you folks turned this forum into trash. 

Well you're right about one thing in this and that it's everyone is different from you lol

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dw 1

6 hours ago, Emewn said:

2.png?width=598&height=445

1.PNG

"Didn't earn it".

Stop acting like you're top alpha and the whole world owes you something and I think less people would have a problem. That attitude got you banned from 2 other servers and got you at least 2-3 warnings on this one.

image.png

image.png

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Dw 1

• 1 month later...