Optimal Gear for the 3 Classes

Srank zalure launcher is best for ranger doesnt miss gal griff during swoop

Edited by rashan0121
Forgot to add zal
  • Like 1

Thinking about playing again after being defeated by the PGF grind and quitting in early 2017. Going through this list and figuring out what the new (to me) stuff does. What makes Milles Faucilles good? Looks like it keeps the DP special+autolock from MM and gains a very high grindability+some ATA? If it's just a high atp mech, in what situations is it better than a set of Charge/Demon Yas9k? I have both of those at I think 70 hit and the MM I have is I think like ~40 hit+stats.

5 hours ago, shong said:

Thinking about playing again after being defeated by the PGF grind and quitting in early 2017. Going through this list and figuring out what the new (to me) stuff does. What makes Milles Faucilles good? Looks like it keeps the DP special+autolock from MM and gains a very high grindability+some ATA? If it's just a high atp mech, in what situations is it better than a set of Charge/Demon Yas9k? I have both of those at I think 70 hit and the MM I have is I think like ~40 hit+stats.

It's the highest ATP mechs available to RAmarl/RAcaseal. It's good when enemy EVP is too high to land combos with yas special(ill gill, del depth, olga flow, etc), or when you don't have a force casting buffs/debuffs all the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shong said:

Ā in what situations is it better than a set of Charge/Demon Yas9k? I have both of those at I think 70 hit and the MM I have is I think like ~40 hit+stats.

Personally i am going to get a pair for the spinning things in shambertin phase 1. my maxed out charge yas do next to no damage to them due to its base atp being so low

• Like 2

2 more probably dumb questions (for now).

Ā 

1. Why only Sacred Bow as ranged hellĀ weapon for FO? Don't own the weapon so not familiar with its animation, but assuming it's normal shot animation that hits 1 target, wouldn't a hell Water Gun be better for rifle range in some situations? I'm also leaping to the assumption you can add a special to Water Gun.

Ā 

2. What situations is Demon's TypeSH/Shot wanted? I asked this question back in 2016 before I quit and someone explained it to me, probably with specific spawns in specific quests. I've completely forgotten. I have one with 70 hit rotting in my bank, don't know that I've ever used it.

59 minutes ago, shong said:

Ā 

1. Why only Sacred Bow as ranged hellĀ weapon for FO? Don't own the weapon so not familiar with its animation, but assuming it's normal shot animation that hits 1 target, wouldn't a hell Water Gun be better for rifle range in some situations? I'm also leaping to the assumption you can add a special to Water Gun.

Ā 

2. What situations is Demon's TypeSH/Shot wanted? I asked this question back in 2016 before I quit and someone explained it to me, probably with specific spawns in specific quests. I've completely forgotten. I have one with 70 hit rotting in my bank, don't know that I've ever used it.

1. Bow has great atp as well as ata so it can be used to kill other things with hard attack. water gun is another option (I prefer the water gun bullets for hell anyway they seem to be more successful)

2. These are great in tower quests or against mini bosses such as girta, baranz (whilst shocked/frozen or they'll nuke you faster), gibbles, meri, epsi, gi gue etc..Ā and groups of delbiters, del lillys (2 activations on a fleshie and they'll self destruct. If you let the lilly lean forward to take aim you can hit it twice)Ā or groups of anything really. You can use these to lower enemy hp then use dark meteor to finish them off. If you don't own a dark meteor and you are ramar/marl or you are too weak to do much dps in ultimate,Ā you'd most definitely want to carry these everywhere.Ā 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shong said:

Ā 

Ā 

The main reason I think people suggest sacred bow over water gun for fo for hell is because you would want sacred bow anyways because of the 50% grants boost. Not many want to "waste" their pgf's on a dark bridge to double that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rashan0121 said:

I prefer the water gun bullets for hell anyway they seem to be more successful

The reason why you feel like Water Gun hits more is because unlike WG,Ā Sacred Bow bullets don't take current attack accuracy (in other words you can't SN trick with SB)

@shong So in close-mid range, SB is better for hell as it has 20 more ATA than Water Gun.

As for the Shot animation type, on a Fomarl it's as fast as a Gun.

You might not want to redeem 10 dts to add a special to WG when you have SB and you might as well want to finish an enemy with SB's huge ATP as Rashan said.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...