↓  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the multi-targeting feature for Arrest Faust & Frozen Faust?

2. 2. Are you willing to see Ultima's Bringer with a percing Demons feature?

I feel like this is a great server with as close to a vanilla feel I would want without being ridiculously hard, and at the same time giving the players some liberties without going too unrealistically comically OP or broken.

That being said, if there was the dev knowledge to implement a multi-hit f/a/faust, then how about doing an excalibur where you can only hit the 3 nearest targets?  

37 minutes ago, Hydromystic said:

I feel like this is a great server with as close to a vanilla feel I would want without being ridiculously hard, and at the same time giving the players some liberties without going too unrealistically comically OP or broken.

That being said, if there was the dev knowledge to implement a multi-hit f/a/faust, then how about doing an excalibur where you can only hit the 3 nearest targets?  

Isn't that what excalibur already does?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Isn't that what excalibur already does?

:cr-dunno:  you know what I mean. I’m referring to giving the f/a/Faust the ability to hit only the 2-3 nearest enemies with splash damage. 

There are a bunch of elitists here who would rather see Ultima server stick to being as close to vanilla as possible. I'm certain a lot of common users are all for the multi-target versions.
I'm not trying to call anybody a liar, but I can see why folks would say that it isn't possible for them to achieve multi-target on those weapons when they can.
If Destiny devs can pull it off, I can't see why Ultima devs can't do it. However, those are the types of weapons I can imagine somebody like Firewolf saying no multi-target for.
People are always waiting and hoping for new exclusive releases here that don't suck, but bad exclusive weapons are often what we get on here.
Like I have not seen a single person use Outlaw Star except myself when I tried to like it.
On one of my rangers I use outlaw star over hit hell rifle just so I can like it more, but I never did. It's still just a collectible to me unfortunately.

What stands this server apart from Destiny is that Ultima is more the official server where you can get good and feel good about your accomplishments, because it's not so easy.
On Destiny you can get good so easily, you just have fun wit it, especially cause of the well thought out exclusive gear. You'd still feel more proud of your Ultima account just because its the more official server. No offense to either server. I think both serve good purposes, and both are actually enjoyable. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 9

48 minutes ago, Emewn said:

There are a bunch of elitists here who would rather see Ultima server stick to being as close to vanilla as possible. I'm certain a lot of common users are all for the multi-target versions.
I'm not trying to call anybody a liar, but I can see why folks would say that it isn't possible for them to achieve multi-target on those weapons when they can.
If Destiny devs can pull it off, I can't see why Ultima devs can't do it. However, those are the types of weapons I can imagine somebody like Firewolf saying no multi-target for.
People are always waiting and hoping for new exclusive releases here that don't suck, but bad exclusive weapons are often what we get on here.
Like I have not seen a single person use Outlaw Star except myself when I tried to like it.
On one of my rangers I use outlaw star over hit hell rifle just so I can like it more, but I never did. It's still just a collectible to me unfortunately.

What stands this server apart from Destiny is that Ultima is more the official server where you can get good and feel good about your accomplishments, because it's not so easy.
On Destiny you can get good so easily, you just have fun wit it, especially cause of the well thought out exclusive gear. You'd still feel more proud of your Ultima account just because its the more official server. No offense to either server. I think both serve good purposes, and both are actually enjoyable. 

First can I say for myself and the community that not a single person likes, is impressed by, or wants to see the trash you put in your signature. Second, this isnt Destiny server; let's stop comparing crisp apples to rotten oranges.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Emewn said:

This coming from the guy who wants unlocked CR on human rangers. These 'elitests' have probably been playing on the server for years and know the difference between actually good and stupid OP. I'd rather the server contain some semblance of balance.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Emewn said:

It's called an opinion, not being an elitist. An opinion it's not an absolute truth and doesn't make you an elitist. Some may agree others don't and there is nothing wrong of having different opinions and be free to express ourselves our personal point of view. If having a different opinion than yours makes someone elitist, well boy you are the only person in this world that is not elitist, because i don't see anyone agreeing with any of your point of views.

Also Destiny and Ultima are different and offer you different ways of enjoying the game. Ultima doesn't have to be equal to Destiny and vice versa.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

It's only fair they do, since they stole several weapons from us. (UR, Glide v00, Asteron Striker, PR, the list goes on.)

:cr-dunno:

((((((:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Emewn said:

If Destiny devs can pull it off, I can't see why Ultima devs can't do it. 

This is a logical fallacy.  You can read all about it here.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Im a hucast main as much as id like to see hucast using a multihitting AF or FF i think that'd be a little bit too broken even if the atp is like 100 or so. Maybe if he couldnt use them, like with macho blades, then they'd be nice for other HUs as they dont have his ridiculously high atp.

As for ultima bringers i definitively agree that i was disappointed with it as i expected it to actually pierce but instead its literally the same weapon on RAs and Foney but its harder to find and also harder to add hit to.

I agree that the droprates on these weapons is a bit too high considering what they actually are. I mean if they were what we thought they were then that droprate would be completely understandable but for a wep thats outclassed by non-rare weps...well i don't know man....but then again droprates for events keep getting harder each year so im not the least surprised about it.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kraven202 said:

Im a hucast main as much as id like to see hucast using a multihitting AF or FF i think that'd be a little bit too broken even if the atp is like 100 or so. Maybe if he couldnt use them, like with macho blades, then they'd be nice for other HUs as they dont have his ridiculously high atp.

As for ultima bringers i definitively agree that i was disappointed with it as i expected it to actually pierce but instead its literally the same weapon on RAs and Foney but its harder to find and also harder to add hit to.

I agree that the droprates on these weapons is a bit too high considering what they actually are. I mean if they were what we thought they were then that droprate would be completely understandable but for a wep thats outclassed by non-rare weps...well i don't know man....but then again droprates for events keep getting harder each year so im not the least surprised about it.

I'd just exclude the HU androids anyway, since HUcaseal has traps too.

Also yea, for how not-useful the weapon is, the drop rate for the boosters are way too high, and therefore literally no one is hunting them.