Holiday Battle Tournament

Lemon

think what you want to think. I do not care. I do not plan to discuss with mature gentlemen

"Just wanted to participate" yet you didn't wanna reveal your character or change before anything had happened. I'll see you soon.

Enviado desde mi SM-N960X mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, arkraiserx said:

for me you can stay with your tournament I thought it was something serious but it is not. I hate people who do not know how to lose. I do not need that weapon and I have one with 100 status. I just wanted to participate 😉

Hmm. Curious considering how new you are to the game...Didn’t you tell me you didn’t know what a Dark flow was? 

You spoke to me first. I'm just bored with so much hate. think what you want I do not even know you

gg mate, so who do i play next, just got a pm from arkraiserx saying she wants out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, arkraiserx said:

You spoke to me first. I'm just bored with so much hate. think what you want I do not even know you

Yeah I said I lost. I’m not looking to rematch. Unless the language barrier there is very strong I can say it in Spanish also. You wanted to compete right? Go ahead. 

I mean Starlord, you know HUmar counter Fo? ^^" you're complaining while you have the advantage I can say it yeah because the guy who won against me was using HUmar but actually it just need to play really like a boss on it. Just saying because you seems to think that HUmar is weak xD

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

If I were @Starlord, I would not even join the game room without knowing which character I would be battling against.

You could check the room info though

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Yasuo said:

I mean Starlord, you know HUmar counter Fo? ^^" you're complaining while you have the advantage I can say it yeah because the guy who won against me was using HUmar but actually it just need to play really like a boss on it. Just saying because you seems to think that HUmar is weak xD

You must not play battlemode much XD. But I talked it over with her and said my fault for assuming she was using hunewearl since that’s all I’ve seen her play. It’s already been squashed. No need for 2 cents.

6 hours ago, Starlord said:

You hit me with a first zonde and it took all my health. 

Was it a one hit kill or just dropped your health really low? FOnewearl Zonde doesn't kill HUmar in one hit, it does 80 damage.*

*When both are at level 20

Edited by Feebie
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Feebie said:

Was it a one hit kill or just dropped your health really low? FOnewearl Zonde doesn't kill HUmar in one hit.

Dropped low. I already talked to her and said it was my fault for not checking room info. Thought it was gonna be hunter against hunter. Turns out it was my fault for assuming. Pmd her and asked her to not drop out and continue. 

• Like 2