Holiday Battle Tournament

Lemon

1 minute ago, arkraiserx said:

my opponent starlord fled the combat said that I was a cheater for using techniques. this is a tournament

resultados 2.png

You win. I just asked to change chars in begging of match when I realized it was a humar against force. She refused and said no until I admitted defeat. So I said you can have the match if you’re being like that. Every battler knows fo wins over hunter in battle. 

• Confused 1

hace 1 minuto, Starlord dijo:

You win. I just asked to change chars in begging of match when I realized it was a humar against force. She refused and said no until I admitted defeat. So I said you can have the match if you’re being like that. Every battler knows fo wins over hunter in battle. 

I already killed you 3 times when you asked for change. I will not continue participating if there is no seriousness

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

I already killed you 3 times when you asked for change. I will not continue participating if there is no seriousness

You hadntt killed me once. You hit me with a first zonde and it took all my health. But I said you won. All I’m saying it was a very dishonorable on your part but you won. I admitted defeat. Because no way a humar can beat a force tech to tech. 

Edited by Starlord

dishonor flee when you're losing

You hadntt killed me once. You hit me with a first zonde and it took all my health. But I said you won. All I’m saying it was a very dishonorable on your part but you won. I admitted defeat. Because no way a humar can beat a force tech to tech. 

Enviado desde mi SM-N960X mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, arkraiserx said:

dishonor flee when you're losing

read your logs. I told you. I wasn't gonna play since you didn't let me switch in the begginig. So that means you get the match I suppose. Since you don't abide by the rules. Congrats you won :)

I see that you can not tolerate a girl to defeat you. I will not waste my time answering you again. let lemon decide

read your logs. I told you. I wasn't gonna play since you didn't let me switch in the begginig. So that means you get the match I suppose. Since you don't abide by the rules. Congrats you won [emoji4]

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

I see that you can not tolerate a girl to defeat you. I will not waste my time answering you again. let lemon decide

You could be a man that can’t follow the rules. I gave you the match. Congrats. I just got the logs to prove I asked for sub before we even dealt damage. I sent to lemon. He can make public if he likes. Didn’t ask for a rematch, no worries. Girl power ✊🏽✊🏽

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Noob Saibot said:

I am just curious, why were you using a character skin in a battle tournament? Not saying that was on purpose, but anyone could be fooled using that skin.

If I were @Starlord, I would not even join the game room without knowing which character I would be battling against. It may be too late tho...

Well like I said I sent the logs to lemon. I admitted defeat. Don’t want a rematch because I’m 100% sure I would beat her force vs force. She won. I congratulated her. It’s the end of this. 

• Like 3

hace 11 minutos, Shoutgu dijo:

Lol I think im playing her very soon so we'll see if she cares about fair play then.

for me you can stay with your tournament I thought it was something serious but it is not. I hate people who do not know how to lose. I do not need that weapon and I have one with 100 status. I just wanted to participate 😉

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1