PSO Episode 3 in Tabletop Simulator!

Hatsodoom Reiga

• 2 weeks later...

Update!: Working on adding descriptions for the Assist Cards now. (Assist Return confuses me, gonna have to check what that actually does.) But I made a great discovery! The images for the unobtainable cards actually exist and a PSO Wikia site has them! With that I can take a snapshot of the unobtainable card in game (even if it does have a lower quality due to the emulator) with everything but its picture, download the picture from the Wikia and paste it over the placeholder image! I can make the cards have their originally intended image!

Update: Assist card descriptions have (for the most part) been added. There's three Assist cards I need to verify in terms of their effects or what they influence, as well as some general clarification of the details of other cards. (PSO World notes can contradict the in-game description sometimes.)  Next step will be a quick one, Story Characters. Work to continue this week. Snapshots below.

AUCqirn.jpg

E0L4QAc.jpg

WyeuN1A.jpg

6CYy8qm.jpg

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna be honest, I just forgot to work on this last week. Getting some work done tonight and/or tomorrow.

Update: Update: All Story Characters have been ported into the game with descriptions and all! (Gotta check Creinu's HP Assist on the ISO for clarification though.) The next step will hopefully be completed this week, making figures for the Story Characters and the monsters. Screenshots below. Also I have preemptively downloaded the artwork for all the unreleased cards. 

6wXdZCG.jpg

xGyBkJO.jpg

faKFnOk.jpg

98xvwfI.jpg

umBjZzZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Figures for the Monsters (referred to as Creatures in descriptions and abilities) and Story Characters are now done and sorted by side for SCs and attribute for monsters. Pictures to come later. All that really remains now is to check some abilities using the ISO, double-check all card descriptions and modify them as needed to make corrections and clarifications. I hope to check the abilities on the ISO this week and start double-checking cards this weekend.

Update: Double checking cards has begun, but I've run into an issue. The card "Assist Return" has an oddly worded description for its effect. I have tried using it many different ways in the ISO but I have NO IDEA WHAT IT DOES. If any of you can aid me please tell me how it works here and I'll run it through the ISO to check.

Update Again: I figured it out, it's an Assist Card "steal". If you play if on a player who has an active assist card attached to them the card gets transferred to you and they lose the effect.

BIG UPDATE! Version 1 of the mod is done and has been uploaded to the Steam Workshop! Link to the mod on Steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672739994

I'm not done of course! In the next update I'll be porting over the unobtainable cards as well as the boss cards. In addition I plan to make a "How-to-Play" video of sorts to teach people the basics of the game. To everyone here interested, enjoy the mod!

• 3 months later...

Yah yah, it's been a while, but I'm happy to report that I'm getting to work on updates this month. I'm starting with the tutorial videos. I'm bad at explaining things, but hopefully I'll be coherent enough for you all to understand how to play. (I tend to explain better than I think.)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Man almost a year, god I'm lazy. But good news, work has begun on the unreleased and boss cards! It's gonna take a few more steps than anticipated for quality control purposes, but I have all the images I need. Will keep you updated as time goes on. At the moment I'm cropping out the card images for the unreleased cards from ISO snapshots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...