Need lv30 Techs

Ecchi_Desu

Hi there! Just so you are aware, level 30 attack techs are very uncommon on this server and probably overpriced. Most people use level 29 offensive techs and use an item like a tech unit or gear like Hylian Shield in order to get them to level 30. But level 30 support techs are much more common and should be very cheap. Having said that, I have a lot of tech discs for sale and a list of them can be found here: 

Hope this helps. Good luck! 

• Like 1

I just found my first lvl 30 attack tech this week. Been here for 5 years. That’s how uncommon they are. 

Many times, when I asked, I was told that they don’t exist. The drop rate must be 1 in a million or more. 

4 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

I just found my first lvl 30 attack tech this week. Been here for 5 years. That’s how uncommon they are. 

Many times, when I asked, I was told that they don’t exist. The drop rate must be 1 in a million or more. 

That's insane dude! I'v never found a Tech higher than lv 26

Attack techs drop rate is DAR (we'll skip this and assume something dropped) then 1/300 for it to be that spell then 1/1000 (iirc) for it to be level 30.  So they're like 1/300000.  Plus each tech can only drop as level 30 in a specific area (for each episode).  For example if you're running Episode 2, Razonde 30 can only drop in Seabed Upper.

That being said support 30's and attack 29's drop like candy and you can probably get all of them for free.  I have a bunch I'll give you if you PM me what you need.

It'a all luck. Just keep playing while keeping a look out for them lv30 techniques.
You may benefit from having a floor reader, but if you find it difficult to install without getting crashes, then try Terror's Ultima Pso in Forum's Mod section.
There are specific IDs that boost the drop rate of lv30 techs, and Im almost certain it's not only Pinkal ID. I can't remember which, but I have found a lot of lv30 techs in higher areas and Ultimate difficulty.
I suggest keeping a look out for boss drops and boss boxes.
For example, even CCA/Gal Gryphon drops lv30 goodies like Zalure and Jellen.
Also, you don't need lv30 attack techs.
I wouldn't sweat getting any lv30 techs unless they're support which are easier to obtain anyways.
Support techs are what you really need lv30 of.
Best of luck. Remember, the harder the area the better the chance.
Epi2&4 might drop something nice for you.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

57 minutes ago, Emewn said:

It'a all luck. Just keep playing while keeping a look out for them lv30 techniques.
You may benefit from having a floor reader, but if you find it difficult to install without getting crashes, then try Terror's Ultima Pso in Forum's Mod section.
There are specific IDs that boost the drop rate of lv30 techs, and Im almost certain it's not only Pinkal ID. I can't remember which, but I have found a lot of lv30 techs in higher areas and Ultimate difficulty.
I suggest keeping a look out for boss drops and boss boxes.
For example, even CCA/Gal Gryphon drops lv30 goodies like Zalure and Jellen.
Also, you don't need lv30 attack techs.
I wouldn't sweat getting any lv30 techs unless they're support which are easier to obtain anyways.
Support techs are what you really need lv30 of.
Best of luck. Remember, the harder the area the better the chance.
Epi2&4 might drop something nice for you.

unknown.thumb.png.6acc7a53f01528dceb3034cf5f8c319f.png

Here's the actual facts btw

unknown.thumb.png.6acc7a53f01528dceb3034cf5f8c319f.png
Here's the actual facts btw
I'm not sure if you were trying to imply that what I said isn't factual just because I wrote it in my own words. But that's an interesting statement nonetheless.
Please excuse me for trying to give somebody a pointer or two on where to look for lv30 techs based on my own experiences.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Emewn said:

I'm not sure if you were trying to imply that what I said isn't factual just because I wrote it in my own words. But that's an interesting statement nonetheless.
Please excuse me for trying to give somebody a pointer or two on where to look for lv30 techs based on my own experiences.

Yes, I am implying you are/were wrong.