10th Anniversary Event Drop Table 2018

bobshlibidich

Now that the sword has been reveled, I would like some feedback about the sword. And by feedbacks I don't mean trash talk for the trolls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Larva said:

Now that the sword has been reveled, I would like some feedback about the sword. And by feedbacks I don't mean trash talk for the trolls.

Haven't tried yet, but seems interesting. Is it possible to add charge on it or you can only get berzerk? I'm thinking adding one of these or maybe spirit, depending on the equipable chars.

1 hour ago, Larva said:

The Ten Years Blade really does justice to its name, it is as strong as a TJS, can swing 5 times in a combo and can have virtually any special possible (except s-rank exclusive ones of course). Perhaps this is the best single target melee weapon I have ever seen. I always wanted to get a Musashi and sphere it because since it does have Berserk special, now Ten Year Blades is the perfect opportunity for adding Berserk special to a strong dual sword, it is really just as strong as it sounds. It wasn't a deception like the other anniversary items, although I now believe something will be done about the situation of the remaining items.

I mean, hell, its an interesting upgrade more than desired to the Sword of Ultima, with an item I believe many people already have in their pockets.

Edited by Noob Saibot
Bolding so people don't think it is a replacement for TJS, which is multi target lol

@Larva would the special be free like it is for sword of ultima???

and also what @Noob Saibot said it is as strong as TJS but I hope none of you guys read that wrong and go sell your TJS because it is not TJS. It is a single target weapon, a upgraded jizzai if you will. Before y’all go full retard and sell your TJS and cry about it later when you make the weapon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larva said:

Now that the sword has been reve[a]led, I would like some feedback about the sword. And by feedbacks I don't mean trash talk for the trolls.

It is a very interesting addition. With its super high atp, berserk, charge, or spirit special and high ATA it looks like what @Noob Saibot said, strongest single target melee weapon so far. It hasn't been confirmed to be usable by all Force classes (foney can't I'm sure), but a 5 hit combo hell weapon is also pretty nice for them, as the only options right now are UR and type.ds rod or w.e it's called. Definitely interested in testing its damage output, but I'm not sure about what niche role it would fill. Time will tell. Either way, I think it's a well thought out and well designed weapon visually

Edited by EDEN
  • Like 1

I personly like it very much. I always liked to moveset of the Dual Blade Weapons but didn't like the weapons itself. But since it looks nice, is strong and have pretty much any special, I really really like it. Also it is something special imo and worthy as a 10 year milestone!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, orgodemir said:

There is nothing interesting about the Ten Year Blades.

It ain’t multi hit double cannon but we can’t all be super broken XD

Edited by Starlord
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Won’t be surprised if they show up on Destiny with all the other stolen weapons XD

He’s not wrong about it but something is better than nothing. So I’m thankful.

• Like 2

I would really give a chance to Destiny if I didn't played for so many years here and got burnt from PSO. They surely have cool ideas.

Also, you can't technically say 'stolen' weapons just because they look similar, they have a different approach to the item conceptions and hey, they have well respectable ideas, they managed to make a lot of improvements to the PSO code and it is even more impressive knowing it is a fresh new server. They were even able to code weapon types that were 'technically' impossible, like multi targetting Double Sabers, Ultimate Double Cannon wavy special and so many other cool stuff. We can say they "stolen" "our" ideas, but we can't belittle what Destiny managed to do for PSO.

But yeah, I may probably end my PSO career on Ultima only lol

And back to the topic discussion, I really hope you guys from high staff adds improvements to the Ultima Bringers (piercing features) and the Fausts (multi-targetting).

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 5
  • Dw 1

On 12/12/2018 at 10:35 PM, Noob Saibot said:

And back to the topic discussion, I really hope you guys from high staff adds improvements to the Ultima Bringers (piercing features) and the Fausts (multi-targetting).

I just created a poll about it ☝️

• 2 weeks later...

Since the anniversary event is close to being done and I'm not going to be online for when the next event starts, I'm asking to close this thread. Thanks for everyone's support for the drop table and the constructive discussions. I'd also like to wish everyone happy holidays.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3