Larva

13 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

thats kinda BS , just saying ,  But i guess thanks for letting me know so i dont waste 20dts

eh sounds pretty dang fair to me

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Patrick Bell said:

I feel as though sacrificing a Psycho Black Crystal ain't worth it like it is for Psycho Ravens...

Both have their pros and cons. Psycho Raven has more range but has a shitty special and can only be used by male hunters and rangers, while TYB can be used by hunters and most fos, has more accuracy and can have any non-s rank exclusive special, but lacks in the range department compared to psycho raven.

There are probably other differences but I haven't tried Ten Years blade so I couldn't say, @Noob Saibot or someone else would be more knowledgeable on that subject. However, I would not say it's not worth it by what I've seen and heard.

Edited by bobshlibidich

25 minutes ago, bobshlibidich said:

Both have their pros and cons. Psycho Raven has more range but has a shitty special and can only be used by male hunters and rangers, while TYB can be used by hunters and most fos, has more accuracy and can have any non-s rank exclusive special, but lacks in the range department compared to psycho raven.

There are probably other differences but I haven't tried Ten Years blade so I couldn't say, @Noob Saibotwould be more knowledgeable on that subject. However, I would not say it's not worth it by what I've seen and heard.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bell said:

I feel as though sacrificing a Psycho Black Crystal ain't worth it like it is for Psycho Ravens...

1050 ATP twin swords without a special. With Charge/berserk/spirit, I can one-combo dorphans and delbiters. Pretty worth it IMO.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bobshlibidich said:

There are probably other differences but I haven't tried Ten Years blade so I couldn't say, @Noob Saibotwould be more knowledgeable on that subject. However, I would not say it's not worth it by what I've seen and heard.

Even if PR has a poor special it's insane dmg output makes up for it. As for TYB, it's special of any sort is meh, it's regular slow combo animation on male classes is meh. Sorry but there is no comparison PR tops this new TYB anyday. Glad I didn't waste no PBC on it. 

18 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

Even if PR has a poor special it's insane dmg output makes up for it. As for TYB, it's special of any sort is meh, it's regular slow combo animation on male classes is meh. Sorry but there is no comparison PR tops this new TYB anyday. Glad I didn't waste no PBC on it. 

With Charge, a maxed HUcast does 2200-ish damge with crits up to 3700 with 100 attribute. Considering there's 5 hits to a Twin Sword combo, that's about 11000-ish a combo with a potential of 18500 a combo assuming you hit all crits. Let's say you average 15000 damage. Psycho Ravens will do 1100-ish a combo with a crit about at 1400-ish. That's a minimum of 9900 per combo with a maximum of 12600 per combo. On average, TYB with Charge/Soul/Berserk will out DPS PRs. PRs are still very good, of course, given that they are ranged, but to say there's no comparison is completely false. PRs are also probably just as slow, considering Mechgun lag is a thing, so if you have the opportunity to melee something with TYB, it's definitely the better option, assuming you have a special on it.

Also reminder to everyone that's pissed you have to spend 10 Dts to get a special of them, special on SoU was free, so you aren't really losing any DTs. Do your research.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

With Charge, a maxed HUcast does 2200-ish damge with crits up to 3700 with 100 attribute. Considering there's 5 hits to a Twin Sword combo, that's about 11000-ish a combo with a potential of 18500 a combo assuming you hit all crits. Let's say you average 15000 damage. Psycho Ravens will do 1100-ish a combo with a crit about at 1400-ish. That's a minimum of 9900 per combo with a maximum of 12600 per combo. On average, TYB with Charge/Soul/Berserk will out DPS PRs. PRs are still very good, of course, given that they are ranged, but to say there's no comparison is completely false. PRs are also probably just as slow, considering Mechgun lag is a thing, so if you have the opportunity to melee something with TYB, it's definitely the better option, assuming you have a special on it.

Also reminder to everyone that's pissed you have to spend 10 Dts to get a special of them, special on SoU was free, so you aren't really losing any DTs. Do your research.

WTB PRs with rifle range and charge special plzkthnx.

2 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

With the enemies high evp espically on ep 2 probably 2 or 3 special hits out of 5 hits is gonna confirm with hucast ata.

Just now, Patrick Bell said:

With the enemies high evp espically on ep 2 probably 2 or 3 special hits out of 5 hits is gonna confirm with hucast ata.

Both weapons have their own use. I personally freeze high EVP enemies because even with PR you're going to miss. Traps exist for a reason.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, Noob Saibot said:

My criticism is directed to the people involved in the creation of the custom weapons, I know not everyone from staff can give the propper answers, but they sure know who they are. Lemon's response was very arrogant and pointless to the initial discussion, not sure why he felt offended as I wasn't directly asking him. Anyways thanks for the suggestion about tagging @Larva.

I'm pretty sure Lemon was just joking and it wasn't meant to be arrogant (he's a very chill guy), I'm sorry you took it that way. As for custom weapons, my new designs simply were not ready for this one. We wanted to do something since 10 years of active server is a big milestone, but I simply did not have solid designs for an all-class weapon to add in until it was too late. It's difficult to create new weapons that fit in to the rest of the game well and fill gaps that are lacking. I've done a buttload of weapons before now and was running a little dry on ideas, for this event I simply could not get my new concepts ready in time, so I'm sorry for that. That being said, 10 year blades looks incredibly good to me as a weapon; it has great stats even if the skin is a little borked atm, but there will be a new skin for it soon that looks really cool.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I'm pretty sure Lemon was just joking and it wasn't meant to be arrogant (he's a very chill guy), I'm sorry you took it that way. As for custom weapons, my new designs simply were not ready for this one. We wanted to do something since 10 years of active server is a big milestone, but I simply did not have solid designs for an all-class weapon to add in until it was too late. It's difficult to create new weapons that fit in to the rest of the game well and fill gaps that are lacking. I've done a buttload of weapons before now and was running a little dry on ideas, for this event I simply could not get my new concepts ready in time, so I'm sorry for that. That being said, 10 year blades looks incredibly good to me as a weapon; it has great stats even if the skin is a little borked atm, but there will be a new skin for it soon that looks really cool.

Would've been nice if it was a double saber animation.

• Dislike 1