"Is there a GM on?"

mudkipzjm

0wwhebu.png

This magical section located at the bottom of the forum index (main page of the forums) will answer that very question. If you do not see a purple or rainbow name in that section and do not see a blue name in-game, then no, there is not a GM on.

This was a PSA by MudkipzJM, have a fantastic evening.

Gosh bless you all.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 3

11 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

and do not see a blue name in-game

I am rarely on my GM account when I am playing, so I usually also have a white/green name.

Also, if you tag us on ChatBox and we don't respond, feel free to send a PM so that we get a forum notification.

The easiest way to contact me is from Discord though.

• Like 4
  • Dw 1

Hi. Feel free to decide on the selection of a new Game Moderator.
Perhaps someone who tries to keep it respectable and is more active in-game than they are on the forum.

• Dislike 10

1 minute ago, Emewn said:

Hi. Feel free to decide on the selection of a new Game Moderator.
Perhaps someone who tries to keep it respectable and is more active in-game than they are on the forum.

Man really???? Did you even look at the picture of your conversation underneath your comment? Talk about respect....... Judge not, lest ye be judged. GMs around here do a great job with minimal recognition. SMH.

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Man really???? Did you even look at the picture of your conversation underneath your comment? Talk about respect....... Judge not, lest ye be judged. GMs around here do a great job with minimal recognition. SMH.

Are you serious? You were better of not even replying this time. Next time, think before coming at me like that.
The Discord screenshot on my signature is referring to anybody who chooses to make a big deal about small things as you just did.
The fact of the matter is that people are often in need of a GM's help for longer than 1 hour, and I was merely making a suggestion that might benefit the server.
Quit bothering me unnecessarily. My signature screenshot is about people who keep messing with me for no reason like you just did.

• Dislike 21

4 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Are you serious? You were better of not even replying this time. Next time, think before coming at me like that.
The Discord screenshot on my signature is referring to anybody who chooses to make a big deal about small things as you just did.
The fact of the matter is that people are often in need f a GM's help for longer than 1 hour, and I was merely making a suggestion that might benefit the server.
Quit bothering me unnecessarily. My signature screenshot is about people who keep messing with me for no reason like you just did.

Did I come at you? I honestly do not think you are capable of empathy. This is not the first time you are on the forums blasting GMs. As for your threats if you think for one second I am not going to voice my opinion when I see this kind of stuff you are certainly mistaken. I could care less about you or what you say, I do not know you and you do not know me, but if you are going to shit all over volunteers and get on the way you do I am going to stand up against you every time that I can promise you.

• Like 14