drop style

Im new to the server and was wondering about the dropstyle.

now i read about shared and individual, but i wonder the drop rate,

Im playing on the server with some goals in mind wich is, farming my own weapons, (wich i know those weapons are obsolete) Weapons that had a very low rate of dropping like, yasha, sealed j sword, milla, etc etc.

i wonder if individual drop affects the drop rate? should i use shared when i play alone or with soem friends and im making a run for some specific drop?

The drop style from individual is the same as shared when you're alone, so there's no need to worry about changing it because you play solo. If you trust your friends to not ninja your stuff, you can play with shared, but individual drop raises the overall rate to find rare weapons in the whole team. I don't remember the rates myself, tho.

Edited by bobshlibidich

I don't think the difference is worth sweating over. Getting rare drops is like hitting the lottery in this game. It's not so much about what your percentage is as much as it is about just getting lucky and having the winning the ticket. 

Although personally I won't join a room that has shared drops just because it reeks of a ninja.